Chapter 12

Add's POV
I saw Chung carry her away again as I let of a 'tch' I went towards the group finding out that Echo and Eve were cleaning the place up. I pitch in to help as I carried a big box to the science lab while groaning. Seriously they just leave these to us while they go home?! F*cking bastards.

I put the box down with a loud thud as I look outside with the windows open and the curtain slightly floating along the breeze. I sigh while looking at Eve, probably she won't bother to help me like everyone else. I groaned while turning back as I went out of the lab with my bag hanging on my shoulder. I went downstairs as I heard some muffled noises, I went there to check finding out Elsword was there pinning Aisha down as I sigh, how many more damn times I have to handle this.

I pulled his shoulder as he face towards me with a cold glare and irritated look. What a brat. I signal Aisha to go without me as she did with her bare feet on the cold ground because her high heel broke off.

"Why do you have to destroy my fun every time Add?" He asked with irritation, I glared back at him while answering coldly.

"Cuz you're harassing her." I said as he chuckled.

"Then let me be Add, it's not like you don't want to do that to Ara to tease her more now would you?" He taunted as I got pissed and pinned him to the wall.

"Look brat watch your dirty a*s mouth of yours on what you're saying. You got that pea brain?" I said while lifting him up. He look at me with a smirk as I got more angry and wanted to use my dynamos to beat his body out to feel the pain where your body parts are rip off from you in different dimensions. I was going to lay a blow as someone stop me to.

"Stop Add." Someone said in a calm and cold tone as I turned towards the direction where the sound was as it turned out to be Eve there. Her light orange yellows eyes staring at both of us with a glare. I let him go as he grunted and fell onto the ground. She walked towards us with her heels tapping on the ground making an echo down the empty dark hallway. Elsword stood up as Eve was just in front of him, her hand was up as it swipe across his face with a very hard slap, he fell onto the ground with a loud thud as he cover his face with pain while glaring at Eve.

"What was that for?" He yelled at her as she crouch down to him.

"For making such a disgusting move on Aisha and Add you lowly being. Know your place." She said coldly while getting up and hold my arm while dragging me out, I heard Elsword was groaning and yelling with anger maybe, just a maybe, he'll kick the wall and break it.

She pulled me to the staircase as she cornered me, her stare was cold and empty just like any Nasod Queen is.

"You don't have time Add. Time has it's own limits." She said coldly as possible but I knew she was trying to care for me. I smiled at her and petted her head, she didn't flinch nor fight back. She backed up a little after I let go with slight tint blush of pink on her cheeks.

"Add Kim I have a request from my guardians, t-that's why I pulled you here to have privacy...." She drifted off while my head was completely blank. I stared at her as her face became more and more pink as I back up a bit, is she gonna hit me or something?

"...I n-need someone to give me emotions... To teach me how to be human." She finished while looking down as I crouch down to her visionary.

"And asking me because?" I asked while groaning a little as she slap me right across my face. I fell like Elsword, feeling my head touched the ground as I wince in pain.