Chapter Eleven

"A-a dance?" I asked him again to confirm as he nodded lazily. Eun is warning me about Chung but this is Add, I guess it's fine...

"Sure I guess...." I said as he pulled my hand to the dance floor with everyone else. A memory ran through my mind revealing a nostalgic scene where I was dancing with someone. But the place was so bright I couldn't remember. I wasn't dancing with Aren nor Shiro that's for sure.... But it was someone else.... Someone....

"-ra Ara are you alright?" Add ask while waving his hand at my face as my eyes widen and I smiled at him. "I'm alright, just a little drowsy that's all." I said while he didn't buy it, I mean like the music is super loud you won't sleep unless you're drunk which I'm not. He came closer as I back up till my limit since there is people around us.

"What happen between you and Chung on that day at the lab?" He asked as my face turn pink. He heard the whole thing?! I thought while looking away. "Can we talk about this later?" I asked as he stared at me for a while and nodded. I glance at a side while seeing Aisha was at a corner as I slip my way there and tapped her shoulder as she pointed her fingers towards the crowds while my eyes follow her direction as I saw Raven trying to make Rena dance which is a complete failure due of Rena being still mad at him stealing her first.

"What's with them?" I asked while Aisha giggled.
"Rena doesn't want to dance since she's like a military general though somehow I feel that her girly side is back, by falling for Raven here." She said while laughing softly at them.

I could see Rena being a little tsundere but then somehow she smiled at him in a warmly manner as she starts to loosen up herself and dance with him with a complete harmony rhythm between both of them. They both were smiling happily somehow like a couple as I sigh why I am so scared of it yet yearning for it so much... I thought as me and Aisha sigh at the same time. I look at her while she look back at me.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked
"About romance problem?" I answered back unsure if it's right or not.
"Yeah!"
"Wuahh!"
"You must be more lucky than me... You have Add and Chung by your side... While I don't!" She said while pouting as I blush instantly.
"No I don't! Add is just a brother to me and Chung is like I don't know.... Somehow I'm falling for him again..." I said as she glared at me.

"Don't you dare forget what that person did to you." She said while calming herself down. I nodded while looking away I unzip my small bag as I saw a necklace lock, I look at it with confusion as Chung came. I look at the stage which is empty, must be on auto now.

"Wow, Ara where did you get that?" Chung asked as I shrugged, I turn towards to Aisha but somehow she just magically disappeared. I saw the whole room finding out she was arguing with the boy called 'Elsword' as Chung giggled.

"Hey Ara, do you remember your childhood memories?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Oh okay...." He said while looking away with a smile but pain in his eyes.

A memory thought ran through my mind, the person who promised me to be with me is someone right in front of me, I recalled that I have given the key to that person. Now I need to confirm it. I tapped his shoulder before he left as he turned to me.

"You're the one that has the promise with me... When we were kids, right?" I asked as his eyes widen for a while but soon smiled.

"Yes, now I want to fulfill that promise we've made, the promise where we could be together." He said while holding my hand gently as my face turned red.