Chapter Eight

Ara POV
Seeing my phone with a bunch of missed calls, I turn off my phone without hesitation. Eun came into my room in her girl form as I was happy she's not going to gender swap again. She sat beside me while I was in the middle of doing my homework, she noticed my phone vibrate the last time before it really shuts off as she look at me.

"Is that Seiker boy still disturbing you?" She asked as I nodded. She pat my head while going out again, this time with more kindness.

"If you don't know how to do, ask me. If he's at the door later I'll chase him out." She said as she closed the door behind her. I smiled while continuing my homework, Eun always watches over me and always remind me, I'm glad to have a friend like this, other than the gender swap part though.... I trailed off thinking as I snapped and continue doing my work. The way he carried was just....weird like he wants me. I thought while looking out the window. No one was there at least for now, I written down the words I intend to use in my essay.

Eun's POV
Seeing Add was at the door I glared at him while opening it. "What do you want Add Kim?" I ask while glaring at him, he just simply went upstairs and barged into Ara's room with disrespect. I close the door while going upstairs quickly to find out he pinned her down at her own study table. I mentally face palm while he was going closer to her as their faces was inches apart, Ara panicked as she kicked where the sun didn't shine. Add groaned in pain as he dropped on the ground while holding that place with regret, Ara panted hardly while running towards me while slightly crying with fear.

"What did he do to you?" I asked while growling in anger.

"I don't know?! He just came n pull me up n pinned me down as you came, his eyes were scary QoQ" she said while hugging me.

"Explain this before I break your soul Add Kim." I said while threatening him. He tried to speak but no luck since Ara has immerse strength. I carried him with my tail to the living hall and drop him on the ground with a thud. He slowly crawled up with a glare in between his painful expression and his angry expression. I glared at him back again while this time looking down on him. Ara went back up to her room and slammed the door shut, obviously want to avoid him.

"I...saw Ara got confessed that day. Confessed by Chung so I thought she was with him but no she wasn't. Well that leads to me to protect her isn't it?" He said in a weak tone while groaning in pain whenever he moved. "And also..." He added on "... That lullaby.... How the f*ck you know about it Eun?" He said while glaring at me with rage.

"Fair enough Add Kim, yes you have to protect her in case of emergency. That lullaby khuhuhuhuhu.... My my your mother didn't mention anything to me like she promised." I said while chuckling as he came n lift me up by my shirt.

"Tell me how the f*ck you know about it and her." He growled while saying it as I smirked.

"Khuhuhu I can't tell you that myself Add Kim, I've made a promise with her after all." I said while he put me down while making his hands into a fist. He gone to his awakening mode while I crossed my arms and look at him.

"This is unforgivable...." He murmured as he was going to lay a punch on me as Ara appeared in front of both of us with her spear in her hands blocking his fist before it lay on any of us.

"Explain what's going on... You two.." She said with coldness while glaring at both of us. Add let go while standing properly while letting out a silent curse.

"Well saw got confessed with Chung and all..." He trailed off while Ara glared at him coldly. "Cut the chase." She said bluntly.

"Fine! I got worried happy?" He said while looking away while adding on "... About you since who knows what happens if Eun actually isn't by your side. You will rely on me." He said as I cleared my throat.

"Well as you can see, Add wanted answers for purposes I will mention it later." I said.

"What was that for..." Ara said while holding a spirit energy ball. "That was too check on your eye. And also your reaction." He said as she threw it towards him as it hit in the vitals and he spat out a lil of his spit while groaning in pain again.

"Don't do that again." She said coldly while going up her room with rage. I glance towards him as I sigh.

"Stay in the guess room, I'll lend you some old clothes from Aren." I said as he weakly put a thumbs up. I went to Aren's room n took out a bag of clean old clothes he filtered before he left. I put it in the guest room while going out. I'll get ready with dinner.... I thought while going to the kitchen and cooked dinner in peace.

Time skip after dinner
Ara POV
I ate less in my room, no appetite to eat. Maybe I shouldn't be scared of romance maybe I'll try later. I thought while lying down on my bed while looking at my bow. Where are you Aren.... Why can't you stay at home? I thought while hugging it tight. I need to treasure things that I love, because one day they'll leave me. The thing I've did to Add is simply rude but I can't help it, I'm fed up of everyone and everything.

I hugged the pillow beside me as I woke up and off the lights as I went back for a good night's rest. Maybe I'll fall in love also figure out what promise was it that day, a promise to be with, I can't remember in my little head of mine. Who was that boy anyway? I can't remember it after so many years.

My face tint with slight pink while remembering he was my first love, the only thing I've remember but I can't remember who. I glance away while looking at the window side, the windows were open while the white curtains slowly floated up as the wind was up. I got chilly as I closed the window and went back up to my bed. How am I suppose to fall asleep now.... I drifted off while counting sheep in my mind as I slowly and very slowly drifted to bed.

In her dream

Seeing I was smaller I saw I had both orange eyes, telling the promise towards a certain white hair boy, innocent as ever in that age. I saw me growing up with him but I can't see his face, they got engage and have kids as that what I knew that girl wasn't me. She had both eyes orange instead of one red and the other orange. I back away in fear while bumbling onto someone.

"Sorry." I said while turning back as I saw another boy who was same age as me as I look at myself, I became smaller. I can't clearly see his face but his hands were warm and soft. My mouth repeatedly said the same thing like she said. This time I didn't see me grow up this time I saw myself in another calamity situation. I woke up while checking the time was non less, around midnight. I stare at the dark ceiling while trying to sleep again. Hope I am able to after a few days....