Chapter Sixteen

A/N: thanks for the 1k reads, it really meant a lot to me fellow readers out there and I will try more harder to write it to the end with a twist ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ara's POV
Time skip: right after school.

I took my things and went to the cafe quickly and excitedly. I went in with the doorbell rang and the staff showed me place after I said my name. I went to a table which was at the corner back place with a familiar person sitting there. He waved to me as my face flushes instantly while coming to him and sat down right in front of him. His black hair covered over his right eye that ends by his neck and his onyx eyes staring into me warmly like any brother would.

"Onii-chan!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back with the same old warm smile as I thought for a while, when is he really that bad?

He put on a grin at me as he gave me a bag. I wanted to look inside as he said

"Look later, it's a surprise." He said as I nodded. I put the bag aside while chatting with him for a while as he asked something private.

"Ara how's you and your boyfriend?" He asked as I blushed.

"Just fine actually but how did you know about it?" I asked while twirling my fingers around with embarrassment.

"Oh I get news fast Ara and maybe I'm not coming back home Ara.... Because of work." He said while I look at him with sadness in my eyes.

"Okay...I understand." I said as he petted my head gently.

"Sorry Ara for leaving you alone again. I'll make it up to you by sending how am I doing in other places and gifts." He suggested as I shook my head.

"I miss you Onii-chan after our parents are gone, you're the only one left." I said while tearing up as he stood up and sat beside me and hugged me close. I hugged him back as I cried slightly with people saying about both of us.

"Did you go for hunting recently?" He said as I sniffed a little and nodded. His expression from a calm one became a little worried.

"You should stop for a while because your body can't take it." He said as I instantly knew what he'd meant. I nodded while agreeing to hunt lesser as I look outside with the people doing something normal. I saw someone coming in with his black hoodie on top of his head and wearing a black jeans. His hands were in the pockets bug what made me curios was his presence.

Aren seemed to didn't notice as I continued to chat with him. Maybe he's just another customers like us....

I didn't really see much while the cafe was on break as usual at this time I glance around finding at there was a few people left as I got up as I saw Aren's head was being pointed by a gun as I turn my head seeing it was the black hoodie guy.

"Aren Haan you owe us a lot of things and you're in debt with us, now please come with me." He said while I was figuring out who was he. Aren was somehow not amused while turning to me.