Chapter Nine

Few weeks later

Ara POV
I started changing myself, to be not what I was, I hang out with Aisha like everyday but a little more happy. No one wants to pick me unless I did something wrong unless it's the teachers. Slowly I started to blend in and be normal but I still feel that something is funny, why everyone suddenly treats me normally within that hour that day. I slowly drifted towards the window wanting to let go of it.

"-ra... Ara stop daydreaming!" Aisha said while I look at her. "Oh sorry Aisha." I apologize as she pouted slightly. Her hair was long and tied up into pigtails, her accessories looks like magical girls stuff, white, pink and yellow.

"Anyway Ara I'm going to have a competition today about school idol pop. Though I heard from one of my friends that...." There she goes yapping about idol pop again like Kpop no offense.

"Stop daydreaming! Anyway I heard that my opponent is a punk guy in looks and also he's in school but problem is they even don't know who is it." She finished while sulking.

"Wahhh a competition ~ good luck facing your opponent and I will be there to watch you sing out there!" I said cheerily as she smiled and handed me 2 tickets.

"Invite someone else too, the more support the more confident I feel." She said as I smiled and nodded. A few months ago she was just a normal student council member, now she's a superstar because of her songs.

She listen to a cover she had and sent by her partner, she hummed it out softly and tapped her finger on the table while shaking her head sideways with delight. When the next song happens to go next she stop what she was doing.

"Ara.... I know why that opponent song is popular, listen to it." She said as I took one side of the ear bud and place it into my left ear. Music ringing into my ears with dub steps beat, electronic notes and slight rock and pop inside. There were no vocals inside except for AI singing some remixes. Somehow it felt really good and it makes me want to jump and dance to the rhythm of the beat. The music stop as the beat died, I pull out the ear bud and looked at her with worry.

"Aisha, something tells me you need to work harder because those were two different people remixing that song." I said as she was shocked to hear about it.

"There's TWO PEOPLE REMIXING THAT SONG?! That explains the name of the creator." She said while passing her phone to me.

Song: Resonate x Echo (a/n: I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER SONG QWO)
Remix by Phantom Guardian
Other: etc

I read it as I thought for a while, who could it be.... I thought for a moment as I pat her shoulders.

"Why not I make an awesome blog for you!" I suggested as she thought for a moment.

"Maybe, for the fans to know what's going on. We'll share account then and you~ with be my manager." She said while my jaw dropped.

"Wait WHAT?! ME A MANAGER. ARA HAAN A MANAGER ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND AISHA?!" I nearly shouted out as I coveted my mouth and look around to my luck, no one was looking. I let go of my hand and gave off a relief sigh.

"So you'll be taking the job when I'm popular~♪" she said while leaving.

"Ah! Wait up Aisha!" I said while following behind her. She gave me a reassuring smirk as I sigh and agreed since she'd made up her mind.

"Fine, in exchange help me with my studies, I can't catch up in class after all class president." I said as she gave an okay sign. I went into class while boys were starring at of course Aisha while I stood there awkwardly. I sat my place by the corner end of the room while thinking on how to do the blog.