Chapter Thirteen

Eun's POV
I stared at her while thinking on what to say. Why does she have to ask now....

"He's at Hamel, doing work like he said before he left." I said casually as she look at me painfully.

"But it had been months Eun, I didn't get messages from him ever since he'd left. What did you say to him before he left?" She pleaded for an answer as I look directly at her.

"I just said to him to be safe." I lied with a straight face as she look away thinking.

"Eun, why the students, people in this town doesn't know about the incident? How are they able to change within a day like nothing happened.... It doesn't make sense. Even Aisha doesn't know it...." She stated as I look away.

"I didn't want you to suffer in your years in high school so Add and I discard that memory...." I said as she look at me with disbelief.

"Then tell me Eun.... Is Aren really gone because you called him to? What did he did to make you do this move. Please Eun I need answers." She pleaded

"What do you think you're going to do with it if you knew?!" I said sternly as she look away, tears forming in her eyes as it drip down.

"I don't know Eun....... I don't know ......" she said while wiping her her tears away. I pat her back as I hugged her.

"I have to... Since he'd broken the law in your family...." I said as she turned to me and hugged me.

"What I'm going to do Eun... Without Onii-chan I feel empty and lost like... Everything is not worth for me." She said as I hugged her back.

"Then rely on me Ara. Rely on my power and protection we'll find your brother and end what he'd made." I said while putting her head by my shoulder as she nodded with her tears streaming down on her face as I thought

She'd suffer too much from everyone ...

She pulled away from the hug and look deep into me with her eyes tired expression and somehow I noticed her pale face as I asked,

"You used your chi energy again to regain your twisted leg back to normal isn't it Ara?" I look at her with a stern expression as she look away and nodded.

"You can't use anymore you know that.... Otherwise your spiritual energy is imbalance..." I said with a sigh while looking at another direction as I pat her head.

"No more hunting for you young one this time rest till you cleanse off the dark El's energy in your body." I ordered, I heard her movements to a nodded while yawned slightly. I turn my head while finding her fast asleep by my shoulder as sigh with a smile. I put her head on the seat lightly as I carried her up by my back and went up to her room and placed her by on the bed. I tucked her in with my tail and went out quietly while closing the door behind me with another tail.

Add's POV
I turn on my phone as I got a call from Aren as I pick it up. He talk with a third tone or maybe even sluggish.

"How's Ara?" He asked as I answered back
"She's fine. Though Aren why you disappeared suddenly, Ara is still worried about you." I said as he chuckled evilly.
"Because of Eun otherwise I would sacrifice Sashaand her to send me back to Elrios to reclaim what I've lost." He said as I paused for a moment

"Tch, you scumbag. State what you want for calling me in my cell." I said with a mad laugh as he laugh too.

"Kek I just want to call Ara to come to the coffee shop by Prosperity Road I want to give her something that's all." He said as I understood what he meant. I smirked whole hanging up without him to complain or anything as I dialed Ara's number.

"Hey Ara it's Add."
"What do you want this time Add I was sleeping until you woke me up. Better be something goof or I'll smash your head tomorrow." She growled with anger as I gave off a chuckle.
"It's good, I know where your brother is and guess what..." I paused while hearing her almost fell down as she yelp and went back up I guess
"Where is Onii-chan? Tell me tell me." She pleaded as I smirk. Now that's a good girl.
"He just mentioned he wanted to meet you at a cafe after school by Prosperity Road. It's end of the lot so it's easy for you to find." I said as she started to ask a bunch of questions.
"How's he doing? Why he talks to you instead if me? What if you're pranking me how am I suppose to know? Why Eun hates his guts?" She continued asking as I snapped
"ENOUGH ARA. I DON'T KNOW I DON'T CARE! YOU ASK HIM BY TOMORROW! THAT'S IT!" I yelled as I hung up following a sigh at the back.

I hop into my bed as I dialed another number.

"Hello? Who is it?" A soft tone sounded from the other line as I smirked.
"It's Add and I'm wondering is this Eve's phone number?" I asked casually.
"Yes it is, why did you call me?" She asked
"Because I miss you Eve. I want to do that training faster after all." I said, though I want to hurry it up only, waste of time.
"Umm... Sure.... How do we start it" she asked blankly as I chuckled.
"Hmmm having lunch together and hanging out together?" I suggested as she paused for a moment
"Sure I guess." She answered as I put on a wide grin.
"We'll start by tomorrow then, I'll walk you home too since we're walking the same path." I said. Boy she's a quiet one...
"Mmm okay Add I need to go, see you tomorrow." She said as she hung up without saying goodbye. I sigh as I off my phone. What a irritating princess and yet I still care for her. Tch I shouldn't even care that Ice Queen for what she'd did to me.

I lay on my bed while gripping onto the necklace that I've held for so long.

"Add-chan. Come here and have some chocolate cake...."

"...Add you're such a good boy. Come here and let mom hug you..."

"Add RUN AWAY. RUNAWAY AND NEVER EVER CONE BACK!"

I woke up finding out I've doze off and slept, I panted hardly while wiping beads of cold sweat on my head. Seeing the time beside me I sigh, 3am what am I suppose to do at this f*cking hour? B*tch myself to sleep?!

I groaned in irritation as I went down to the kitchen and drank a cold glass of milk . Damn that dream, damn that memory, shitty reality and f*ck my existence.
I continued to curse and curse as I kick the table beside me. Mom, I promise I'll save you from that tragedy and we'll be together forever.

A/N: SRY FOR THE LONG WAIT READERS! I was busy with school n work again and also the plot is juz putting a roundabout qwq I'll try to deepen it n think abt the ending. Hope u enjoy it