Chapter Ten

Ara's POV

I did the blog with a smile on my face while typing more info. Aisha who was beside me was doing another account in social media or making pages, she was biting a pocky in her mouth while listening to music from her headphones, she's really working hard.

"What do you think of this?!" We both asked in unison as we giggled. We stopped for a moment as we lay down on my bed while looking at the blank ceiling.

"You need a makeover Ara, both your room and your looks. No offence but really, you look like you're going to a funeral." She said bluntly as I look at her.

"I don't have the guts to do that you know." I muttered to her as she smile with confidence.

"Who said you need guts? You need a makeover after not being picked by everyone, a little prize for your freedom." She said while slightly pouting. I giggled at her as I pat her head while rejecting the idea, she took hold of my hand while going through with her bag as she took out a makeup box filled with who-knows-what makeup. She pushed me onto a chair as I force sat on it as she open the box and it's extension till it covered a big portion of my study table. She took out her brush and wanted to brush it as she stopped.

"Wash your face with this." She said while handling to me a bottle as I took it hesitating but did wash my face with it. I sat back down with my face dry as she started to put on some makeup on me, I wanted to sneeze or rub it off but she smacks away my hand whenever I do so! She put down her brush as she look at my looks like a designer designing her project. She took another brush but it was much smaller, that's when I notice it was for the eye shadow.

She put on some color, not that I can see it >.> she then took out a lipstick as she help me put it on while I swear I dare not move another muscle, I could feel the fire in her is burning brightly.

She tilted her head and put her fingers by her chin and thought for a while as she took a pencil? No eyeliner, as she drew my eye lids? I'm not into these stuff -3- anyway, she soon took a mascara and started to tamper with my eyelashes which were surprisingly long. I kept on blinking as she grumble with slight annoyance in how much I'm blinking with the itchiness is there tempting me to rub my eye. She stop and smiled with relief.

"And I'm done now since your hair is already silky long, there's no reason to tamper with it until you wear this. By then, don't see yourself first at the mirror when you go into the bathroom but I doubt that." She said while giving me a dress in her bag, how does she have this in her bag anyway?! I went into the bathroom and peek at my looks while had slight blush on my face.

I look like another person, my face with light peach and pink blusher, my eye shadow was dark marine blue and black with slight glitter till the orange ink part. My eyes were nicely 'inked' as I awed, I really look like another person. I held the dress up with my hands while it hung down, it was pearl colored dress that has a heart shape cut and backless too, pearl and diamond beads were in place at the dress as it has a concept of a white rose as it ends before my knees. I wore it as it fit nicely onto me as I look at the mirror with my white streak of hair over my normal black ones. I pull it behind my ear as I got out and Aisha's face was pleased. She pushed me onto the chair as I sat on it, she took a comb and some pins plus rubber bands and started combing my hair. I look down whole noticing my chest is showing out as I blushed while thinking on changing another one, I asked her as she gave me a glare.

"No." She only said as she started to pin my hair onto place while the rubber bands holding it. She freed me as I look at myself with my hair has a small bun and has Eun's old hairpin there.

"Now to send you with me, to the party at night in the school basketball court." She said as she dragged me out of my room.

I look at the evening night sky as I got pulled into a car along with Aisha as I sat there while thinking what in the world just happened. She smiled at the driver as I peek to see it was Add, he didn't give any emotions as usual but he did sent us to school. He parked his car as we all got out. He was wearing his purple T-shirt, black hoodie jacket and jeans with his black heat set hanging on his neck.

Aisha took my hand while going into the basketball court as I saw the place was dimly lit, a stage at the end of the court, neon lights were shining and the people were dancing to the beat until we crashed into it through the front door.

They starred at us as Aisha smiled as she pull me in front of her.

"Let me introduce my little masterpiece, Ara Haan! Treat her nicely you all!" She shouted with delight as I blushes a little with embarrassment while the crowd welcome us.

I heard praises and nice comments with some comments about jealousy. Aisha dragged me to the back stage as she look at me in the eye.

"Ok Ara manager I want you, as your first duty, to enjoy your fullest tonight!" she said as she put her hands on my shoulder. I nodded as I look around to find out a certain peach yellow hair with brown at the ends of his two long locks by the side. I wanted to call him but the show was starting.

"The competition between the Phantom Guardian and Dimensional Girl will start here today. After this we could let one of them to actually have a concert for them sponsored by XXX company (a/n: I just.... Bad with names >A<) now start off will be Phantom Guardian! Let's welcome the DJs onstage!" Ann said as two people with caps went out with the panels and gear ready. One sit at the left while the other sat at the right. The left one has that peach yellow hair, black hoodie jacket and white T-shirt. His sleeves were pulled up while he took off his white cap as I instantly knew it was Chung. Who knew he would like this too.. She thought as she saw the right side. He was wearing black and dark red T-shirt, his hoodie was covering his face but when the panel lights were turned on, he was smirking as he took out the hoodie with a grin. Both panels lighten up with left: blue, right: red , I look at the guy at the right with his hair were over his face at one side while the other was shaved by his ears with black dye at the place while his hair was somehow over length like Raven's one but much more thinner.

"LET THE PARTY STARTED!" He shouted while grinning widely as he hit the beat. The party resume as I saw them pressing buttons and being a DJ, they put in their headset while the red haired guy nodded to the beat while Chung was smiling warmly at me as I smiled back. Aisha was glaring at the red hair as her hands turned into a fist while grumbling with anger.

"Elsword...." She growled softly as I walk towards her and cooled her down.

"You'll be alright and I know you will because you've worked hard for it." I comfort her as she smiled towards me.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She said while giving off the fighting spirit.

Add came as I smiled warmly while as always gave me a cold stare.

"So how's the party so far?" He asked as I chuckled. "Quite okay for me. Are you enjoying yours?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Care for a dance at the dancefloor?" He asked as my eyes widen in surprise.