Chapter Twenty

"If you have the chance to live in your little world or reality, which would you pick?"

"I will pick.... My little world where I can live."

Chung's POV
"You have got to be kidding me Eun. Dragging me out late night and telling me that Ara is in a freaking coma?!" I exclaimed at Eun with an angered tone. Chung cool down you have to think about this calmly. I thought while she nodded.

"It's true, this time it wasn't an accident like before." She answered while taking off her shades.

"Wait what?" I glared at her with a pause. "What do you mean accident and also before?" I asked as she sigh.
"Remember a time that Ara told about the incident?" She said as I nodded. "Well that was why she's in. You see she's poisoned and I have to lie about mostly everything because this is an illusion to her. I have to make a scene saying that Aren betrayed the Haan family and killed all of them blaming it to Ara. This is why she's being cursed." She drifted off while I was stunned and frozen.

This is just an illusion

Her words echoed into my mind and imprinting it into my head.

"Only Add, Eve and I are the only ones who know about this and all except me are poisoned. U do understand you're fake right?" She stated while I feel her words pierce into me.

"Don't be that blunt Eun..." I said while smiling awkwardly at her.

"Anyway now Add doesn't have time to live, he got poisoned most while taking us to this made up dimension by my twin, Byun." As soon she said that the guy with white hair and red eyes came with his sunglass on. Guess their taste are the same.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" He said as she groaned in annoyance.

"Shut up Byun and go back to your own home." She growled at him as he gave off a chuckle instead.

"I hope inviting him is better be good." I said while tapping my feet and crossing my arms.

"Awww looks like pip squeak here is still angry about me." He taunted and both Eun and I glared at him. She gave off a death glare which made my skin crawled, he gave off a smirk towards both of us and came forward between us.

"You know pip squeak falling in love hurts more than you being stabbed by the back. The real Chung is going to get married anyway." He said while I tighten my hands into a fist. Boy... I want to punch him.

"Hush Byun, that Tactical Trooper always had loved Sasha. There's no point to bother both of them in Elrios.." She whispered to him while my blood was boiling. If that really happened and if Ara really wakes up, her hate will go down towards the real Chung and that isn't good at all, especially her health is in danger.

"Tell me Eun, what I can do to help Ara to wake her up from her dream?" I ask with an serious tone. Byun gave off a playful smirk and Eun was looking at me half amused. She put her fingers below her chin while thinking. Byun just gave off another laugh at his twin and stared right at me with a mischievous smile.