> part five <

"Cal come now and bring the other one!" Simon stuttered into his phone as he invited more people to the pub. It was only nine and everyone at the table was singing and dancing. Mallie had always liked the culture of this specific pub as there was a lot of younger adults and people liked to dance there.

Mallie had pulled Josh up, trying to make him dance to a song she didn't really know. Josh pretended to cry as Mallie waved his arms around. She let go and swivelled her hips spinning round in a circle. She knew all the boys were watching her - especially Simon. Mallie would glance over every now and then and she couldn't figure out if he was staring or doing the same protective look George gives her. She ignored it and continued to have a good time.

Tobi and Ethan stood up and began to dance a little with Josh and Mallie as they spoke. Vikk and Simon sat at the table, watching JJ stumble to the toilet.

"She's well alright - seems really nice." Vikk picked up his pint and clinked it against Simon's who smiled slightly. He watched her as she spoke. "God Simon, don't stare."

"Yeah sorry, day dreaming." Simon laughed at Vikk and returned the clink. He stood up and they both walked over to the group. "I'm getting another drink, does anybody want one?"

"Yes please mate, I'm on next round." Josh asked but the rest of them just shook their heads or raised their half-full glasses. Simon walked to the bar and ordered two pints of Carlsberg before Mallie slipped up next to him.

"You feeling better now, yeah?" She smiled at him, holding the straw in her drink to her mouth. Simon nodded at her with a chuckle.

"Yeah, thanks by the way." Simon said seriously but he knew she was on the verge of being visibly drunk so he lightened up. "You want another drink?" She finished hers and put it on the bar.

"No, thanks, I haven't bought myself one drink all night - I feel slutty." Mallie joked and ordered herself another.

"Let me pay for it?" Simon insisted but she refused, smiling and winking as she walked back to the table to put her purse away.

"Boo motherfucker!" Simon's YouTuber friends, Cal - otherwise known as Callum or Freezy arrived with Callux. Cal shouted in Simon's ear, making spill a drop of his pint. The three boys burst out laughing, Simon especially as his alcohol was going to his head.

"You wanker!" Simon turned as they walked to the otherside of him, ordering a beer after waving to the others.

"Who's the bird?" Callux asked, looking over at her. Freezy looked over at her and nodded in a approval to the boys.

"That's Mallie. Josh, Tobi and I know her from school." Simon told them, pausing to take a gulp of his drink.

"Decent." Callux laughed before the boys returned to the table where everyone was sitting back down. Mallie stood up as they approached.

"Hi, I'm Mallie." She welcomed Freezy with a hug and then stepped past to give Callux a friendly hug too.

"I'm Callum and this is Callum." Freezy pointed to himself them Callux. She laughed and the boys giggled, having heard it so many time.

"That's just confusing. Nice to meet you!" Mallie sat back down and they found a chair amd jumped into the conversation.

"Okay JJ this ones for you," Ethan put his finger to his chin, to show he was thinking. "Would you rather have yellow teeth or yellow hair for the rest of your life?"

For some reason, this one made everyone chuckle. Mallie was content, her head spinning a little as the boys bantered.

"Hair...Imagine yellow teeth, that's grim! But for the record, I hated having blonde hair before."