> part six <

Neither them were awake when Ethan came upstairs to use Simon's bathroom as Vikk and JJ occupied the others. Ethan glanced into the room to see Simon's body wrapped around Mallie's - not even under the duvet. They faced away from the door so Ethan stood confused for a good minute or so - wondering what the hell happened after he fell asleep.

He went quietly into their bathroom to relieve himself before creeping downstairs to tell Josh what he was seeing. Ethan knocked on the door as he opened it.

"What-" Josh croaked out, having just woken up and the light Ethan revealed from the hallway shone in. Josh was cupped around Tobi who was slowly waking up. The two of them realised they were spooning and quickly jumped off of each other, Tobi falling to the floor. "What the fuck, man!"

"Don't ask me! You were spooning me!" Tobi laughed out, standing up to stretch. He looked to Ethan to see what he wanted.

"Well I was coming down to tell you that Simon and Mallie are upstairs in bed together but I might go down stairs and tell everyone you guys were spooning as well." Ethan laughed and Josh and Tobi looked at each other. "She's wearing his clothes as well."

Josh climbed out of the bed and rubbed his eyes, annoyed thinking that Simon and Mallie got together last night after they had agreed not to. Josh quickly changed his top into a new one and pulled off his jeans as Tobi spoke.

"Do you reckon they actually hooked up?" Tobi asked, getting up off of the floor to stretch properly.

"I don't know," Josh leant on the wall for a second. "Were they still asleep?"

"Yeah." Ethan replied and Josh slowly amd quietly walked towards their stairs.

"I'll try wake Simon up first." Josh walked up the second flight of stairs and stood in Simon's doorway. He looked at the two of them comfortably spooning each other, Simon's arm tightly around her. "Simon?" Josh whispered.

No reaction.

"Simon." Josh whispered a little louder and Simon began to stir. Eventually he turned to see Josh in the doorway, his eyes barely opened. He went to move before realising that Mallie was tucked into him. Josh pressed one finger to his lips and used the other to motion him out of the room.

Slowly and carefully, Simon removed his arm and climbed out of the bed. He tip toed away as she shuffled slightly, readjusting herself in her slumber. Once he was out of the door, Josh pulled the door closed quietly behind them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Josh whispered with an angered tone. "We said she was off the cards Si."

"Relax man, I think we just fell asleep like that." Simon replied, rubbing his face with one hand and the other down his shorts.

"Why's she in your clothes then?" Josh didn't believe him. Simon rolled his eyes.

"I gave her something to get changed into Josh. I swear, we just passed out." Simon spoke louder and they heard noise from inside the room. They stood frozen for a few seconds before the door opened. Mallie wasn't surprised to see the two boys standing there.

"Josh - nothing happened hun." Mallie smiling sweetly, struggling to open her eyes with the heaviness of her headache. Simon presented his hands to Josh as if to say 'I told you'.

"Okay, okay." Josh accepted. "Are you gonna help make breakfast Si?"

"If you've got the stuff, I'll do it for everyone - I don't mind." Mallie offered, following Josh and Simon as they began slowly making their way downstairs where Ethan and Tobi were chilling the kitchen as people were asleep everywhere else. "As long as you have some Paracetamol for this headache."