> part sixteen <

Mallie woke up before Simon, finding their bodies tangled around each other. She was tucked into him as they spoon, he sound of him breathing was fair in her ear. She smiled to herself, wanting to stay there a little longer.

Although nothing had happened between them yet, Mallie felt so comfortable with him. She pulled his arms tighter around her and when this caused him to stir, she pretended to be asleep.

"Mallie?" Simon whispered, groggily. They hadn't closed her curtains last night so the light poured into the room, blinding Simon a little as his blinds were always shut when he woke up. He nudged her and Mallie acted waking up a second time. She rubbed her eyes and smiled at Simon, sitting up.

"Good morning," Mallie stretched upwards as Simon shook his arm about, apparent that she had made it go dead because she was sleeping on it. "Sorry."

The cute smile on Mallie's face made Simon's stomach do somersaults. She climbed out of the bed and walked over to the curtains, so Simon just watched the curves of her body shape her teeshirt. He watched her legs, just feeling the need to grip them down onto him.

"You fell asleep on the sofa so I brought you back here and you practically dragged me into bed with you." Simon laughed, pushing himself up against the headboard so he was sitting up. He pulled all of the double sized duvet over himself and grinned at Mallie.

"Thank you," Mallie screwed up her nose and pulled a cute grimace. Simon tried to copy it but ended up pulling a silly face. "I had a nice sleep."

Mallie laid horizontally across the end of the bed, where Simon had taken all the duvet from. She couldn't help smiling, feeling so happy to be with Simon this morning.

Simon got onto his knees and threw all of the duvet ontop of Mallie before getting up off the bed. Mallie pulled the duvet off her face, giggling, taking her turn to watch his half dressed body stretch up tall.

"God stop looking at my butt!" Simon said in a fake girly accent, turning to face her as he shook his arms about a bit. Mallie rolled onto her stomach, kicking her legs up and propping herself on her elbows.

"Says you." She said with a smirk and Simon's cheeks pinkened slightly, pretending he had no idea what she was talking about. "What are you doing today?"

Mallie got up and walked into the kitchen and Simon followed suit; feeling so comfortable with her. Mallie opened the freezer and held up some sausages and Simon nodded.

"I'll just be recording and editing video's but I need to go into town to get some stuff for the beach tomorrow but I'm not very good at shopping." Simon walked into the kitchen where Mallie had turned the grill on the oven on and was laying some sausages into it carefully. He was hesitant at first, but when he built up his confidence too, he walked up behind Mallie. He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled body lightly into his. Mallie's cheeks bunched up as she couldn't help but turn up the corners of her mouth.

"I can come help you if you want - I need to go to." Mallie tried to ignore the fact that Simon was nuzzling her neck now. It drove her wild as he pressed his lips along her shoulder - a side she hadn't really seen from Simon.

"Thank you." He giggled, watching Mallie turn over the sausages. They separated as Mallie had to move to get the bread and butter from the fridge, so Simon sat on the other side of the kitchen counter. She buttered the bread infront of him, giggling as he watched her in awe as she did it quickly and efficiently.

"You're such a boy," Mallie teased, catching his attention back from his puzzled thoughts. Eventually, Mallie took the sausages off the hot grill and sliced them in half, making a sausage sandwich for Simon and herself. They sat and ate together, chatting. "What do you need to get from town?"