> part seven <

"Simon!" Mallie called down the stairs. Simon and Vikk had been talking about the past for about fifteen minutes before her quiet voice came down the stairs. The two of them stopped talking just before she knocked on the door. Vikk rolled in his chair to open it and Mallie stood, dressed her black skinny jeans and a plain grey top which she tucked in at the front as it was Simon's and it was too long. Her hair was pulled back into messy, damp bun as Mallie had nothing to do it with.

"Is Simon aro- Oh, there you are." Mallie laughed as she saw Simon sitting on the bed. The room was partially silent as Simon smiled at her, acting normal but Vikk gave her a look of sympathy. "Everyone okay?"

"Yes," Simon stood up, patting Vikk on the back firmly to suggest he should act like they hadn't just been talking about her. "We're good. We were just talking about videos. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, if you are!" She moved out of the way so Simon could exit the doorway.

"I'll be back soon Vikk." Simon waved before walking towards the stairs. Mallie went to give Vikk a hug.

"It was nice to meet you!" Vikk smiled. They shared their goodbyes with everyone downstairs before climbing into Simon's car. She patted down her pockets to make sure she had everything. Simon watched her and giggled, nodding at her to confirm she had all her belongings before leaving. Mallie checked her phone for the first time this morning as she spoke to Simon. "Thanks for letting me stay by the way."

"No problem," Simon looked at her briefly whilst driving and smiled. "I didn't expect to sleep together though - I must admit."

The two of them shared a laugh but deep down they both knew it was the nicest sleep they've had in a while. Mallie looked out her window and smiled slightly, trying to hide it from Simon. Simon took a relaxed drive to Mallie's being careful as he had a lot to drink last night.

"We definitely need to meet up again soon." Mallie unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to Simon as he pulled up outside her apartment block.

"Yeah, of course." Simon smiled, trying to thinking of something they could do.

"Wanna take my number so we can talk?" Mallie offered, shyly. She didn't technically mean it the way it sounded but it made her blush. Simon pulled his phone from his pocket and handed it to her.

"We're recording a football video tomorrow," Simon started as she was making her contact in his phone. "You may find football boring, but you can come watch if you like?"

Mallie handed his phone back and thought about whether she had anything to do tomorrow - which she didn't.

"What time-ish?" Mallie asked - making herself sound less available than she actually was.

"I can pick you up at twelve and we can meet them there?" Simon smiled and Mallie nodded, reaching over for a hug to say goodbye.

"You smell good," She laughed, pulling away and opening the car door. Before she climbed out she said, "Thank you for the hospitality! See you tomorrow - Bye!"

Simon waved and watched her walk into the apartment. He sat in his car for a few minutes with a smile of his face that he couldn't explain. He waited for a minute before driving home.

When he got back, he went to his room
and joined a skype call with Josh and Vikk and recorded some GTA Free Mode. They filmed a three days worth of videos before coming off so Josh and Simon could go down to make dinner for everyone.

"Is it okay if Mallie come watches us record tomorrow?" Simon asked, facing the stove. They were making spaghetti bolognese and Simon was boiling the pasta in preparation, making sure it all fit into the pan.