Have Alittle Faith

"Um... Do I know you?" she asks. Her blue eyes are searching my face, looking for something familiar.

She doesn't remember me?!?!? What is this?!?!?!?

The nurse pulls me aside and whispers in my ear, "I should've warned you. Don't worry, the CAT scans show she will regain her memory."

I whip my head around and stare daggers at the nurse. "Yeah! And how long is that gonna take?!?"

"She just had a seizure! Give Christina time to rest. Have alittle faith, Matthew."

She's right. I need to calm down. God, please let her be okay. Let her remember me.

I don't know why I prayed. I just did.

"Matthew, she is going to have to go for another test now. Do you think you can wait here with Mrs. Grawling until she comes back?" the nurse questioned gently.

"Sure. I can't go with her to the test?"

"It's best if she's alone. It's less stressful on the brain."

I sigh. If it's what's best for her... "Fine. Be careful with her, please."

I'm walking over to her bedside to whisper in her ear that everything is going to be fine when she looks up at me, recognition in her eyes.

"Matt! Hi!!!!"

A/N: and Christina remembers Matt!!!! yayayayyyy!!!!!! but we still don't have a clue why Christina had this seizure!!!! 2 comments or a vote for the next chapter? :) you guys are really making me smile when I see the reads and comments. I even got a vote! thanks so much!

love ya bunches!!! -marierosa13 **Psalm 119:105**