Epilouge

• Dedicated to my amazing readers. Thank you all for your love and support :)

"Mommy, I can't reach the crayons!" my two beautiful daughters shout in unison. Although there is a six year age gap between them, Amy, our adopted daughter, and Allison, our birth daughter, are the best of friends. I run to the bedroom they share where Amy is precariously perched on the edge of a chair, trying her best to reach the top shelf where the crayons are. I scoop her up from behind and she squeals as I spin her around. At that moment, Matt walks in the front door. I here his footsteps coming down the hall and he burstS through the bedroom door.

'How was your day, Chrissy?" He plants a quick kiss on my lips and the girls 'ewww' at the same time. Then, he bends down and gives each one a kiss on the cheek.

"And how are my two favorite girls?!?"

They attack him and jump into his outstretched arms. I bend down and join in on the hug.

I wish I could just freeze time so I could take a picture of this very moment to savor it forever. There are still those hard days. I still get sick at times, as does Amy. Allison has severe allergies, so visits to the ER  are pretty often in our home. Me and Matt work hard at our job, which is to help teen amnesiacs get through the pain of not knowing their pasts.

So I guess you could say life isn't perfect.

But I'm fine with that, as long as I have my loved ones by my sides. Everything will be okay,

AS LONG AS I REMEMBER.