"O Nothing!"

Chrissy and I are in the large foyer of Hawk. We are almost at the front door. Before I have a chance to walk through the door, I hear someone yelling "Wait!!!" and barreling down the stairs towards us. I turn around and see that it's the guy who tried to move Christina when she was having a seizure. He walks up to her and gives her a hug. I can only here bits and pieces of there conversation.

"...take care of the kids..."

"...coming with you...."

"...I'll be fine. I have Matt...."

".....who is he anyway....."

"....friend...parents died same day as Maria....."

"....like him?....."

"....not sure..."

The last words he says I hear clearly:

"He better stay away from you."

He has a tight grip on her arms and is beginning to shake her up and down in his anger.

What in the world is this!!!?!?!??! I have to stop him.

I walk over and tap him on the shoulder.

The kid lets go of Christina, whirls around, and growls, "What?!!?"

"O, nothing!" I say calmly. Then I tackle him to the ground and get on top of him.

I deliver one solid punch to his jaw, and say, "Stay away from Christina."

He rolls, and now I'm the one pinned to the ground.

I feel his fist connect with my face, but I don't feel pain because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"Yeah? And how are you gonna make me do that?!?"

I sigh and look into his eyes, which are filled with rage.

"I really didn't want to have to do this, bro."

"Do what!?!?!??"

"O, nothing!"

Then I knee him (you know, where the sun don't shine). He cries out in pain. I push him off me, grab Chrissy's hand, and hightail right out of Hawk Orphanage.

A/N: awwww! matt beats up a guy for Christina! well that was their last five minutes at Hawk. where will they go next? thanks for all the reads, but please, VOTE AND/OR COMMENT! I really appreciate feedback from you guys! And YAYYAYAYAAYY celebration!!!!! 100 reads!!!!

thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!! -marierosa13 **John 14:6**