Look Who's Blushing Now!

I've been watching Matt watch me for the past couple of minutes, but he's been so deep in thought he hasn't noticed. I can't help but laugh alittle.

"Whatcha doing?!?" I ask smugly.

He jumps alittle at the sound of my voice. His face goes beet red.

Mhmmm. Look who's blushing now!

He quickly regains his composure and clears his throat.

"O! Hey! Just checking on you and making sure you're okay!"

"So you weren't creepily staring at my for the past, like, 10 minutes?" I question with a smirk.

His face goes red AGAIN! Mwhahaha, between me leaving the hospital in one hour, and making matt blush, this is a really good day so far.

"NO! I was doing no such thing!"

"Mhm, sure thing."

We went back and forth for what seemed like an eternity.

Is this his way of flirting with me?!? ..... That's cute!

I think I really like Matt. Then he says something that really gets my attention.

"You are really something, Christina."

"Yeah, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, for one thing, you're beautiful."

At that, my face goes red. Like really red. Firetruck red. I can feel the flames heating my cheeks.

Matt smiles wickedly, "It's true! Oh, and look who's blushing now!"

A/N: just a cute little chapter. awww! Christina thinks she has a little crush on matt! and she's finally leaving the hospital! what will happen when she gets back to the orphanage? thanks for reading!!!!!

love ya'll (i'm so not southern its just fun to pretend) -marierosa13 **Jeremiah 29:11**