Chapter Thirty-Seven: Collateral Damage

7:23AM,
Thursday January 1st 2013

"Good morning," Katy smiled in that beautiful way she always did, looking more radiant than ever as the sun settled perfectly against her face from behind.

"Good morning," I chuckled as I lay my hands on her waist, drawing her closer to me as I nuzzled my nose against hers, caressing a finger over her flawless features, which made her close her eyes in pleasure. Her bruises, though still severe and evident on her face, in addition to the cut on her lip - were of a lighter shade this morning, the warm bath last night obviously helping, though she still, very much so, looked injured.

"Thank you for saving me last night. You're my own hero, and a rather handsome one to say the least..." She giggled as she crawled her hands around my neck, sending a wave of goosebumps to break out on my skin as her fingernails grazed my neck.

"I need to say a proper thank you..." She whispered seductively against my neck as she pulled her body closer, wrapping her leg around my own as we laid in bed, her hot breath sending tingles through my body as she laid kisses on my neck. She didn't even have to try to arouse me, that was the thing. I was just so damn attracted to her, that I couldn't bare to let her leave my sight. I grunted at what she was doing, not thinking it appropriate at all right now considering my lack of sleep following the events of last night and that terrifying text message that just kept replaying in my head. I shifted uncomfortably in my trackpants as Katy laid her lips on mine, one of her hands crawling towards the waistband of my pants, cupping my now hard shaft underneath.

"You haven't slept, have you?" She asked as she suddenly retracted back, looking up to me with amazed eyes as she pouted her lips. I awkwardly gave her a small smile back - agreeing, somewhat reluctantly. I didn't want her to think I was worrying, because that would only scare her more. That was the last thing she needed.

"I just wanted to make sure you were safe..." I whispered as I definitely didn't want to delve into this conversation, or make her remember the events from last night. She gave me a guilty, unbelieving look back, before a smirk appeared on her face as I felt her hand fiddle with the drawstring of my trackpants. She leaned in, her breasts touching my torso underneath the shirt of mine she was wearing as she pressed her hips against mine as she kissed me passionately, and hungrily. I closed my eyes as I relaxed into the pillow behind me, letting out a sigh as she pulled away, though I felt her grip on my body lower itself once again.

A tinge of excitement rid through my body as I felt Katy's hands delicately remove my trackpants, sliding them down to my knees as she pressed gentle kisses along my torso, which made me grunt as I felt myself growing even harder by the second.

"Fuck, Katy..." I grunted as I felt her hands wrap themselves around my hard shaft, moving upwards and downwards, beginning at a slow pace and quickening by each moment. I nearly let out a cry of ecstasy as I felt Katy's tongue come into contact with it, sending all sorts of feelings through my body as she sucked hard, though gently and lovingly. My breaths were loud and shaky as I relaxed into the soft bedding beneath me, completely and utterly both aroused and pleased in every way possible.

"You don't... Have... To do this..." I grunted as Katy's tongue explored my hard shaft, making me almost out of breath due to how fucking pleasured I felt. She disconnected her mouth to lift her head and give me a curious smile, her beautiful pearly white teeth on display as she did so.

I felt bad that she was doing this, like we shouldn't be doing anything especially considering everything that's going on. But... At the end of the day, she's my girlfriend and I had every right to be fucking her. She was mine; no one else's.