Chapter Forty-Nine: The Infatuation Of Danger

"If you're playing with fire, you're gonna get burned..."

John gently released himself from my lips as he gave me a smirk, leaving my body before walking over the door, locking it with a click despite the fact we were alone visiting his parents' home, before turning back to me, looking hungrier than ever as he tore his shirt off - exposing his perfectly toned torso, his abs on full display. I smiled as he made his way back over, kissing me hungrily as his hand rested on the back of my head, before he carefully lead me over to the bed, to which my legs buckled underneath me, John's hand protectively under my back as I laid down.

I arched my back as John eagerly climbed atop of me, kissing my neck as he made his way down to my collarbone, his hands roaming my body freely as he rested his waist against mine, his hard shaft teasingly resting against me, driving me crazy in this crazy anguish of lust I had for him in the heat of this moment. I smiled to myself as I relaxed into the soft underlay of the bed, feeling John's hands slide down my body to the end of my dress, feeling the material slide off of my body as my bare skin became exposed, leaving me only in my undergarments.

Gentle as always, John rested a hand on my waist as he lowered his head, leaving soft kisses over the material of my bra, causing my breaths to become short and sweet in my want for him. I couldn't help but let moans escape my mouth as he continued, now sucking lightly on my skin as he reached behind my back, unlatching it and letting the straps fall from my shoulders, exposing my bare chest. I grinned in pleasure as he lowered his head furthermore, my stomach rising up and down in anticipation.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." I whispered to him as I opened my eyes to place my hands on the side of his face, making him smirk - which only made him sexier than ever right now - as he reached his head up to meet his lips with my own, one hand steadying him on the bed, the other resting on my cheek as I struggled to undo the belt buckle of his jeans, getting restless in my need for him.

He pulled away, giving me a slight sexy chuckle as I finally managed to unlatch the belt buckle, leaning my head up to unbutton his jeans, John's hot breath laying heavily against my lips as I became flustered in my need for his touch. I finally succeeded, and John instantly got the hint as he crawled out of his jeans, exposing him in only his boxers.

Fuck it. I want him, I want my man back. Now.

"Fuck it, fuck me John, I've missed you..." I struggled to say between pants  as John kissed my neck, to which I eagerly cupped his boxers, rubbing my hand teasingly over them to show him I wasn't fooling around. I fiddled with the elastic, before finally managing to pull them down through John's insistent kisses along my neckline which were driving me crazy in all the right ways.

I let out a load moan as John's hand delicately squeezed my breast, feeling a sudden gust of wind as John moved his body downwards, removing my thong in a millisecond as hunger and desperation for my body overtook him. I let out a slight giggle in anticipation as I relaxed backward, arching my back, my hands twirling his hair at the roots as he laid a kiss on my lips once more, before at last, the feeling I had wanted for so long, became mine.

"John," I squealed almost breathlessly in a gasp as his generous, hard shaft entered my body, filling me with instantaneous pleasure and ecstasy.

"Good God..." I whispered almost inaudibly as I almost didn't know how to contain my pleasure, my body squirming in delight as John gently entered inwards and outwards, before picking up a faster rhythm which suited us both.