Chapter Fourty: A Twisted, Black Rose

KATY'S POV

I sighed as I placed the white stick on the counter, sighing as I read two blue lines across the tiny screen.

Negative.

"It'll happen when it's supposed to happen, baby..." I heard John whisper sweetly into my ear as his hands wrapped around my front, pulling me closer to him as I rested against his chest.

"It's been a month, John. It should've happened by now," I said, a little disappointed as I focused my eyes on the pregnancy text resting atop the counter in my bathroom. I placed my hands over his as I relaxed into him, feeling his lips gently brush against my cheek.

"These things just take time," He whispered assuringly as he held me close, his sweetness making me smile. I turned to face him, placing my hands on his shoulders as I leant up to kiss him - though funnily enough, with stiletto heels on I was still much smaller than him. I kissed him delicately and lovingly, taking my time to admire all the perfect features on his face as I caressed a hand across his smooth, clean shaven jawline.

"I love you," I smiled at him, nuzzling my nose into his as I felt my own start to crinkle as I smiled goofily at him.

"I love you too. You look so beautiful, you're breathtaking Katy, you really are," He said as he admired my features, which made me blush. He was so brutally honest with the way he felt about me, and he continually swept me off of my feet with his sweetness. He was such a darling to me; it was always the reason I questioned whether I deserved someone as incredible as him.

"Don't be sad, baby," He whispered into my ear as he placed his hands on my wrists to bring me closer to him, making me smile. "We'll keep trying, okay? It's bound to happen sooner rather than later... Especially considering you in this dress, I don't know how long I can go until I rip it off of you..."

"John, stop..." I giggled as his hands placed themselves on my ass, his lips kissing my neck and making me melt into him entirely. I smiled as I let him take control over me, feeling so happy and blissful right now, in this moment.

"You're irresistible and you're all mine... This dress barely covers anything and it drives me crazy," He whispered as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck in addition to his hot breath as he continued kissing.

"I know, and you suck at hiding it," I giggled as I blatantly pointed out John's tight pants, causing him to retract back to give me an amused look, which made me stick my tongue out at him playfully.

"I look forward to making some babies tonight..." He whispered as he rested his nose against mine before a hand crawled it's way up my neck, the other resting on my ass as he pulled me close, kissing my lips passionately.

John's eager shaft, hidden underneath his handsome suit decor, pressed against my hips as he continued kissing, his tongue laden with mine in a pool of gorgeous ecstasy as I found myself unintentionally letting out quiet moans, and as much as I'd tried to fight it, I was now ridiculously aroused and turned on by my incredible man.

I giggled as I heard a grunt from his end as I trailed my hands slowly down his shirt and towards the belt buckle of his pants, tugging at it which only enforced John to go crazier as we made out like young teenagers.

"You're going to ruin my makeup," I whispered, giggling as I took a breather from John's lips, looking to see a face full of nothing but love and lust from John's end, which I'm sure radiated on my own, too.