M.A.T.H

Natasha Romanoff's POV

I walk into maths class alone or Mental Abuse To Humans as the two weird boys, Thor and Loki, called it. I walk in and see my maths teacher Mr Dice glaring at me. I look around the classroom and see that everyone is staring at me and that only one seat remains next to Clint, my seat. "Sorry that I am late sir," I say walking in to take my seat.

Mr Dice stares at me and then checks his watch, "five minutes late miss Romanoff, if your late again I will have to give you detention. You can go without it today though."
"Thank you sir," I say as I sit down. Clint sniggers in my ear, "you only got out of that because of your beauty you know, a kid came three minutes late and got detention then you turn up five and get out of it. Why were you late anyway?"

That is so fudging unfair. It like torturing someone then kissing another. What no. Mr Dice tortured the person running three minutes late, yet then he ignored me running five, which is like kissing me and torturing the other!

I whisper in his ear, "talking to Steve and lost track of time." Clint jaw nearly falls off, "you were talking to Steve the whole time! What made you lose track? Did you kiss? Did he cry?"

I shake my head, "no we did not kiss and if he cried it isn't your business Clint," I tell him.

He nods, "okay, well let's get maths over and done with."
"Yes let's get mental abuse to humans over and done with," I say.

And that is what we did in a boring lesson of Mr Dice grumbling away and sit there star struck bored. A very fun lesson huh? The bell rings and we pile out the door and leave to go to our next class, mine being English.

Me and the English gang walk to English and wait till our teacher miss Gardener arrives. Miss Gardener let's us in happily and smiling her mouth out. We all walk in and stand behind our desk waiting for her to allow us to sit. "Good morning class, you may sit down now," she informs us. We all sit down and take a seat and I sit next to Clint. "Now, can anyone tell me what the acronym A.N.Z.A.C stands for?"

Everyone looked around the room puzzled, what did A.N.Z.A.C stand for? Miss Gardener looks around the room and when nobody raised there hands she picks a randomn person, "Barton, what do you think it stands for?" She asks Clint. I can feel Clint next to me trembling, he didn't know and even if I knew, which I did in fact, I wasn't planning on drawing the attention to myself. Trembling Clint answers, "does it stand for Amazing Nutritious Zesty Amaze-balls Cookies?"  The room bursts into laughter and chuckles, including Miss Gardener. Laughing miss Gardener speaks, "Barton, that would be um, incorrect. Does the lovely Romanoff sitting next to you know what it means?" I can feel 25 sets of eyes (there's 23 students and miss Gardner) on me. Sighing I answer, "it stand for Australian New Zealand Army Corpse." Clint mutters silently mutters in my ear asking why I didn't tell him to which I respond by muttering that he needs to learn it by himself or make a fool of himself infringement of the class and have to retort to amusement.

Miss Gardener claps, "well done Romanoff, I wasn't expecting anyone to get the answer," she informs me. Casually I shrug it off, "I learnt about Anzac were I was born."

The class continues and they talk about Anzac then get back to the original topic, acronyms.

The bells sounds and we exit class happily and giggling.

Sorry for a short chapter. I shall make the next extra long to make up and it WILL introduce a new character to Nat's/Tony's friendship group. WHO do you think it will be? Don't forget to comment and vote my fellow readers. Thank you to everyone who has helped me reach 100 votes. Thanks.
-Natasha Romanoff