Humans Suck

Steve Rogers POV

Yippie, sport is over and I did what? Thirty laps? Forty? No idea, yet I know I did a few, yet there is still a lot of room for improvement. Improvement, one of the best words ever because it allows us to develop and grow as a person.

I throw back on my school clothes and head off to my next subject with Tony and to all of his dismay it is Humanities with Mr Mullen, dubbed Voldemort by Tony. Mr Mullen was Tony's least favourite teacher and not that I would ever tell Tony, he was also my least favourite teacher.

We walk into Humanities class and when we see the subject we would be recovering today we all moan. According to Mr Mullen, who is now becoming more like Voldemort than ever, we would be covering the area of Humans. Humans? Seriously? I thought we would cover this in health or science? Apparently not.

Once the whole class has arrived and is seated Mr Mullen takes the role in his usual deep husky voice that makes everyone flinch he begins talking. "Today in class we should be covering the area of humans. Now what can you tell me about humans?" He asks us all.

Oh my God! Does Mr Mullen think we are dumb and know nothing about humans. Oh right, it's because he's a wizard and knows nothing about god damn humans! Hogwarts really needs to teach it's students about humans.

Hands immediately fly into the air including unexpectedly Tony. Mr Mullen asks a bunch of people what they think it is and gets answers ranging from 'us', to 'litters.'  When Tony is picked he answers by saying a comment that leaves all of us 'stark struck.' "Well humans are something that suck," he tells Mr Mullen.

I can feel Mr Mullen's jaw drop from shock, "did you just say we suck Stark?"

Tony nods, "I believe that is what I said. Humans suck!"

Everyone in the room looks curious and surprised. "Mr Stark could you please explain why you believe this?" Mr Mullen asks him.

Tony snorts, "did I say that I believed it! I answered it as a fact which is true, and yes I believe in facts."

Mr Mullen continues to glare at Tony waiting for him to answer the question. "Oh, I believe it because it's a fact and if we didn't suck there would be no politician in the world, no murders and no garbage lying around the place."

Everyone was in utter shock and I could hear voice screaming 'did Tony Stark just say that humans suck' because my head was screaming those same very words at me. This is not the Tony Stark that I first knew. Maybe since his day yesterday with Bruce he has changed? Hopefully he still has his sense of humour though so I can beat him up alive in combat and then laugh at him laying dead at my feet.

After about thirty seconds when Mr Mullen had regained his sanity after Tony's comment he continued to speak and tell us more about humans, which we had already learnt last year.

When the bell finally rings all everyone rushes to exit the hell of a place and run away to recess. Tony and I exit the class together and then split up to put our books away and grab our stuff for class. I walk towards my locker where I am pushed over by a guy who has a weird fashion. He is wearing what looks like a suit and has this yellow pebble looking thing on his forehead. His fashion styles totally suck!

"Sorry," he tells me as he continues down his way down the corridor. Sorry? You bump into me and all you can say is sorry? Wow manners in this school are awful.

I quickly grab my books and a pear from my locker and head to the cafeteria quickly avoiding this guy fascinating about spiders. Jeez kiddo, they are only spiders! walking down the corridor and I catch a glimpse of something I had hoped I would never, ever see!

I rush away from them and bump into Natasha who was watching them secretly. "Come on Steve, lets go to get recess!" she tells me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to colour the star yellow. Who do you think 'them' is?
-Natasha Romanoff