Butterfly

Tony Stark's POV

I wake up early today as Bruce and I promised that we would talk about the chemical reaction that we made last night, not that it was our first time doing it. I brushed my teeth and combed my gorgeous brown hair. I personally thought I looked like a international Hollywood model, which Happy disagreed with as he drove me to school at eight o'clock.

I saw Bruce standing under the same willow tree I met him at yesterday. I ran over to him excited and we walked together to both our lockers and then went to our the cafeteria where we saw Steve sitting by himself at our table we had yesterday on his tiny fourth generation Samsung. Note to self, buy Steve and the rest of my friends that have a crap phone an Iphone 6 because they're the best you can get.

Bruce and I sit down at the table with Steve and I introduce them both to each other, "hey Steve, this is Bruce, my science bro. Bruce this is Steve, my enemy turned friend."

Steve glares at me, "seriously Tony, why don't I get a bright and bubbly introduction like Bruce?"

I laugh, "because you aren't as bright and bubbly as Bruce."

Bruce laughs, "um, how am I bright and bubbly?"

Steve shrugs, "I think Tony imagines you catching butterflies."

"Totally correct Steve," I manage to say though chuckles, "and I imagine you killing them."

Bruce stares between Steve and myself, "you think I would catch butterflies?"

Steve nods and I shrug, "you might as well be one your so friendly, unlike Steve here. Thats a good thing by the way." I sensed Bruce feeling like we believed he was a happy, joyful cupcake. A boy in my year flashed past us as fast as lightning except on the way dropped his water bottle and it feel all over Bruce.

"Sorry," the blonde hair boy yells as he continues on his way to a crowded table. Bruce's face turns red and then changes colour again, yet this time its not red, pink or back to its normal self. It is turning green! "Jeez bruce, stop turning green!" I whisper to him confused.

"I am what Tony, speak clearly," Bruce whispers back as the green disappears from him.

"Nothing," I mumble under my breathe, "I was just imagining something."

"Whatever Tony," Bruce says annoyed, "try to live in the moment."

"Will do bro," I tell him, "will do."

Bruce turns back to Steve, "sorry about that, Tony was just day dreaming."

Steve chuckles, "what were you day dreaming about Tony? Butterflies?"

I shrug, "unfortunately not, I was day dreaming about the day you kept you mouth shut."

Bruce laughs and Steve calmly replies, "must have been a really awful dream. Wasn't it Stark?"

I sigh, "nope, the best I have had in a while."

"Well you haven't had any good dreams in a while then," Steve replies.

"Some dreams are both good and bad. Maybe thats what it would be if Steve couldn't talk," Bruce interrupts me as I begin to tell Steve that I had a really amazing dream.

Steve chuckles, "only known me for ten minutes and making me stay calm at Stark already. Wow, your a great friend to have."

Bruce shrugs, "well I never get angry because I know how to control my anger." Natasha suddenly enters the room and comes and sits down next to Steve. "Hey guys," she says in her sing song voice, "I'm Natasha." Natasha holds her hand out.

Bruce shakes her hand muttering, "Bruce."

"So you keep out of stress?" She asks Bruce. Well she had ears of an elephant to heat that from the other side of the room.

"Avoiding stress isn't the secret," Bruce tells her.

"Then what is? Yoga?" She asks Bruce. Steve, Bruce and Myself burst out laughing at which Natasha glares at us.

"Of course yoga is the secret," Bruce chuckles, "because you can totally see me doing it. Can't you?"

She shrug, "unfortunately yes."

I sigh, "sorry science bro but I have to agree with Nat."

Steve nods, "same here sorry."

Bruce stares between the three of us and throws his hands in the air insisting that he would never ever do yoga. I personally think we should set security cameras on him which would be bound to find him doing yoga. Bruce was now giving us ten reasons why he would never do yoga. My favourite ones where that his pants would rip and he would become stressed erasing the whole point of the exercise. From the responses from Steve and Natasha I gathered that their favourite one was that he would end up hospitalised from falling over.

When Bruce reached his twenty first reason the room started to empty and so we set off to our locker to grab our books for class.

A early morning convo about Bruce catching butterflies? How much better can their morning get? Don't forget to vote as there have been several silent readers. Keep clicking the star.

Thanks,
Natasha Romanoff