Jaw Dropping

Bruce Banners POV

I see my Science Bro walking towards me looking very proud as he walks towards me with his phone out in his hand. When Tony reaches me he looks up from his phone and bangs his knuckles into my back. "Ouch," I say in pain, "what was that for?"

Tony shrugs, "a male gesture dude."

Deciding I would stretch Tonys strings I bang my knuckles into his back. "Ouch, what was that for?" Tony asks. We both suddenly crack up laughing at him copying my words. "Okay, I get what you said, it does hurt!" Tony says laughing.

"Awesome, are we walking to your  house?" I ask him. It wasn't a very hot day so I gather we would walk as the rumour was Tonys house was just around the block. Wait, scratch that. Tonys house is around the corner because it can visibly be seen from school. Tony stares at me like I just told him I have a fear of butterflies, which in fact I do. They fly so fast and look so much more handsome than me, its totally unfair.

"Um no dude, we are not walking to my house," Tony says still in utter shock. "I have Happy Hogan, my chauffeur, waiting for me in that car there," Tony says pointing to a long, slick, black limo. I feel my jaw drop, that is so not Tony's car! Tony seems to have seen my jaw drop and laughs, "Come on science bro, let's go do science."

I nod eagerly and Tony and I run over to the limo were for the first time I meet Happy Hogan. When Happy sees me with Tony he shakes my hand, "Happy Hogan, Tony chauffeur and bodyguard."

"Bruce Banner, Tony's friend and Science Bro," I say introducing myself.

"Tony Stark, Tony Stark himself," Tony says making all three of us laugh.

"How may I help you Mr. Stark and Mr. Banner?" Happy asks us.

"Call me Bruce," I tell Happy quickly.

"How may I help you Mr Stark and Bruce?" Happy Hogan asks again.

"May you please take me home, I want to show Bruce around my lab," Tony tells Happy casually like he gives these orders everyday, which I believe he does. Happy Hogan opens the door for Tony and I to enter the limo and we both jump in happily. Inside the limo there were a lot of seat, and when I say a lot I mean around twenty creme seats. There are light flashing, which Tony turns into a blue that changes colour slowly so it doesn't make us want to vomit on the way to his house. There is silent music on in the car which I can only just make out as 'Falling Down' by Scarlett Johansson, which Tony turns the volume up and we both sing along to it.

"Go on down and see,
That wrecking ball,
Come swinging on along,
Everyone knew,
That hotel was a goner,
They broke all the windows,
They took all the door knobs,
And they hauled it away,
In a couple of days,
Now someone yell timber,
And take off your hat,
It's a lot smaller down,
Here on the ground,
You're falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
Falling down."

We both finish the song smiling and laughing, oh how much I loved Scarlett Johansson. Once we finish our big solo and finally finish laughing at our horrible voices Happy had parked the car inside Tony's huge garage. Wait, this isn't a house. It's a mansion!

Happy opens the door for us Tony and I enter. Happy then asks if we need anything and Tony dismisses him saying that we shall be fine. Tony then leads me though the hallway and guides me into the kitchen where he goes and makes us a strawberry smoothie and brings us a homemade muffin he says he made. We quickly slurp down the milkshake which was delicious then Tony leads me down to his lab. When he opens the door I can feel my jaw drop to the floor. It was jaw dropping!

Tony Starks POV

When I opened the door to the lab I could feel Bruce's Jaw drop. "Do you like it?" I ask him worried. What if he hated the lab and thought it wasn't big enough for a proper science lab. Bruce stares at me like I told him that I was married and having a child which I was totally not! I am not married, I haven't slept with someone yet. Sure I may have kissed ten different sexy girls a day yet I hadn't actually slept with anyone of them. "Its...Its amazing!" he shout back to me in absolute joy. Thank God, he liked it! "It has so much bench room to spread out your things, gas taps to light bunsen burner, hundreds of pairs of safety glasses because safety is key, water taps, computers and space. It has everything you need for a science lab! Its- Its Jaw dropping," Bruce tells me to all my happiness.

"I know, Its amazing," I tell him proudly, "do you want to do some science, Science Bro?"

"Yes, I would love to do some science," Bruce replies as if he was a fangirl seeing Robert Downey Jr. For the next hour Bruce and I mixed chemicals together and tested reaction of different substances together. We made explosions, fire, green water and ice. Yes we made green water and that was because we were bored and we may or may have not used grass extract. 

It was five o'clock when we  finally finished because of Happy interrupting us telling me that my dinner was ready in ten minutes. I wish Bruce goodbye and wave goodbye as one of my servants drive him home. I then go into the dinning room and eat the delicious spaghetti that a chef had cooked for me. It was utterly jaw dropping.

Hello. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. To the mad Marvel fans you probably got the inner comments made by both Tony and Bruce about two of the actors. The song attached is 'Falling Down' by Scarlett Johansson and is the song that Tony and Bruce sung. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting and continue up your good work as I love seeing that you enjoy the chapter and your thoughts. 

-Natasha Romanoff