Start Now

Jemma Simmons POV

The following day I rush into school and grab Fitz arm the moment I see him. "Fitz, we need out of here now! Let's grab them and escape!"

"There is too many of them Jemma!"

"Well let's start now then!"

I rush down the hallways and grab all the superheroes that I must not bothering to explain anything to any of them. When Fitz and meet up again we have managed to grab and secure Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Peter, Pietro, Wanda, Pepper, Scott, Bucky and Sif. "Hey guys, guess what? Your teenage superheroes and it's time that you fight! Time to fight Ward!" I yell at them.

Natasha looks at me puzzled, "who's Ward?"

Fitz sighed, "the person you need to kill!"

Pepper smiles, "well let's start!"

We all huddle in a group and decided the best way to kill him, use Stark and Myself as bait! Stark and myself go outside where I accuse Stark of stealing to which stark yells out my name and screams that he did nothing. Ward hearing my name comes screeching out to which Fitz and the gang jump out at him along the way to us and start throwing punches. Clint is shooting arrows at him, and Thor is somehow somehow summoning lightning. The ants are out and swarming Ward as well as Sif driving her smword into his heart. Finally, after Bucky and Steve finishing punching him to death we have no choice but to leave for we don't want to be framed with murder and live in jail our whole life. I take a deep breath, "guys, we would like to offer you a position in shield!"

Nat sighed, "count me in!"

Fitz looks at her, "you don't want more details?"

Tony shakes his head, "we remember everything now! That damn stuff I used to make Ultron sprayed that Gas that turned us younger! It's all my fault guys!"

Fitz shakes his head, "no. You helped me. Because of you I am not currently suffering memory loss."

Tony nods, "good to know I helped. Thanks guys!!"

Hello everyone! This is the end to this story! As this has come to an end, yet not the one I was imagining, I am going to start another Marvel Fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed! Please go check out my others works.

Thanks for reading!