Science Class

Tony Stark's POV

I have walked to my locker and grab my books for my next to subjects and am now waiting to enter science class. This is the class I have been looking forward to the most because I love science and I am the best at it.  The teacher leads us into the class and commands us to stand at a lab bench. I walk to the closet lab bench which happened to have a boy already situated at the lab desk. "Hello, I'm Tony Stark," I say introducing myself and holding my hand out.

The boy shakes my hand with a smile gleaming on his face, "hello Tony, I am Bruce Banner." Bruce Banner, that's actually a really nice name. "Nice to meet you Bruce, can I look at your timetable to see what classes we have together?" Bruce handed me his timetable and I read it, "we only have science together." I really like this Bruce dude already and was looking forward to having classes with him. Bruce's face drops the lifts, "then we can be science bros, because I know you love science and so do I."

Omg, yes. I have finally found a science bro! Suddenly I hear the teacher speak up, "Good afternoon class."
"Good afternoon Miss Gardener," the class replies in chorus.
"Okay, you may take a seat," she tells us, "now I hope you learnt how to construe a line graph yesterday." Her eyes flicker to me, "and Tony even if you weren't there yesterday I am sure you know how to, if not Bruce shall tell you." Turning back to face the rest of the class she asks us a question, "okay, so what can you guys tell me about iron?" My hand zooms into the air closely followed by Bruce's hand. Miss Gardener smiled as she say her hands and made me answer the question. "Iron weights 55.847 and is number twenty six on the periodic table. It's nickname is Fe, and
it is by mass the most common element on Earth, forming much of Earth's outer and inner core. It is the fourth most common element in the Earth's crust. It's melting point is 1538 °C and its boiling point is 2862 °C," I inform miss Gardener.
Miss Gardener nods, "well done Tony, I bet you this class is going to long overtake the other classes. I couldn't actually put it better myself. Now can anyone tell me anything about cobalt?" Yet again my hand shot into the air and shipping did Bruce's. Bruce answered the question correctly giving all the detail I gave. Once he had finished speaking I lean in and whisper in his ear, "science bros me are!"  Bruce's face gleamed in a wide grim that made him look very handsome.

The lesson continued down the same path with Bruce and I taking turns in answering the questions and Miss Gardener get upset that no one else was answering questions. The bell rings and we exit class, "do you want to come over after school to see my lab?" I ask Bruce as we exit class. Bruce nods happily and we say we shall meet at the front of the school.

I had humanities next and headed of to class unhappy because I know I would be greeted by Voldemort or Mr Mullen. I wait outside of humanities and meet Steve here and chat to him while waiting. Mr Mullen arrives seconds later and ushers us inside and makes us take five hundred notes on medieval Europe. We had to know that the three stages of becoming a knight was page at seven then Squible around six to seven years later and then around the age of twenty you became a knight. We also had to know there social pyramid and how the pope was at the top and peasants were at the bottom.

After taking five hundred notes we had to answer two questions from our textbook quickly and it would be homework if we didn't finish this. I stealthily grab by phone out of my pocket and make Jarvis find the answers for me and I quickly scribble it down. Once I finish and put my pen down the bell sounds and I go off to find my science bro, Bruce Banner.

Quickly before this I shove my books in my locker make Jarvis scan for my homework and so I quickly piled my books into my bag and head of to the front of the school to find Bruce. I walk out of the hallway and make Jarvis text Happy to pick me up from the same spot he dropped me off from. I walk out the front of the school and spot my Science Bro standing under a old willow tree.

OMG! The chapter is here! I have been waiting for this for like forever! I really hope you enjoyed the chapter! I hope you enjoyed the first Science bros chapter. What do you think they will do after school in Tony's lab? Happy Valentines Day!