Observation

Tony Stark's POV

I head of to sport, my first subject of the day. I personally think it's a crap way to begin the day because it allows your teachers to taunt you alive and then have to survive the day after being tortured. I walked from my locker with my sport bag to the male change room where I got changed into the sport shirt and shorts besides Steve and Bruce, who has a different sport teacher than myself and Steve.

I looked around the change rooms after I finished getting into my sport uniform and saw lots of shirtless boys with abs! Jeez, if the girls knew about this they would be knocking at our change room doors and wanting to burst their way inside.

After Bruce and Steve had finished getting dressed we exited the change room together and Steve and I parted ways with Bruce to go get our name taken off the class role and then begin doing sport.

Steve and I sit down in front of our teacher in the stands to get our name taken off the role. We sit here talking among ourselves. I look around and notice something else besides Bruce sitting at the other side of the oval. "Um, Steve."

Steve looks at me, "what Tony?"

Did he not see what I was unsure about. Did he not notice what was right in front of his eyes! "Steve, look around! There are like zero girl here!"

Steve looks around and nods, "nice observation!"

I stare at him, "I know Steve because I am a god damn scientist and guess what scientists look for? Observations!"

"Okay Tony, calm your farm," Steve tells me.

"Calm my farm! Steve I don't own a farm! Who needs a farm!" I tell him with my voice of rage.

"It's a saying," Steve tells me calmly.

"Whatever, say calm your mansion next time. So where do you think the girls are?" I ask him.

Steve chuckles, "no idea. Why? Missing you fan club?"

I shrug, "not really." Seriously it was fantastic to have no girls gapping at me for every second of the day. Sure I loved attention yet sometimes I needed a break to get to know my friends better without having to whisper. Suddenly Clint comes onto the oval and pops down beside us. "Hey Clinty!" I tell him.

"Hey Steve and Tony" he replays exaggerating the 'Y' in my name.

"Hey Clint, do you by any chance no where the girls all are?" Steve asks.

Clint shrugs, "no idea, but I know Natasha is in this class."

"Then were are the girls," Tonys asks.

Clint throws his hands in the air, "I don't know Tony!"

"Maybe the girls are-" Steve begins when a overly large group of girls exit the corridor from the change room and come and sit down. The girls are so lucky compared to us as they get a choice of uniform. For there shirt they can choose between a shirt like ours or a crop top, which I totally hope all of them wear. For there choice of bottoms they can choose between shorts similar to ours or a skirt. If I personally had to dress them I would pick crop top and skirt. Why? Well so I can look at there beautiful stomach and so I can stare at there sexy legs, I am a boy after all.

I can feel all the boys around me jaws drop as they watch the girl come into sight and head over in the direction of the stands. In the group of girls I see a Natasha's red hair bobbing up and down on her shoulders. She's wearing a skirt and shirt, unfortunately not a crop top. Damn it. Natasha looks cheerful and is talking to a beautiful blonde haired girl which I must say the blue uniform suited her like pigs suited rolling in mud.

Natasha and her group walk over and they split up to find a seat. Natasha walk up the stand and comes and sits with our group yet unfortunately all the spots around us are full so she sits herself on Clint lap to his which he looks like he is on cloud nine. I literally swear every eye in the room is on the two of them and admiring there utter perfection together. They looked like cupid had just picked both of them out of a magazine and told them to date by shooting them with his cute arrow making Clint return by shooting Cupid then dating Natasha. Poor Cupid.

"Morning Natty," I say greeting her only to receive a smack in the face. Jeez, this woman had no fear smacking the biggest billionaire to ever live. Well I hope I am the biggest billionaire to ever live. "My name is not Natty is it Starky?" tells me in her utterly disgraced tone.

"My name is not Starky is it Natty," I reply causing Clint to chuckle.

"He has a point darling Nat," Clint tells her.

Natasha huffs, "I am not darling just wait till you see me in action, annoying Clint."

Steve laughs, "I could totally see the three of you falling in love."

Yuck gross. No thanks Steve. Luckily it just happened that Nat thought the same as me and decided to give Steve a huge smack on the face leaving him with a red mark. "Clearly you guys don't see the same as me," Steve says holding his face in pain.Remind me to never get on Natasha's bad side. Our teacher introduces himself as Miss Simmons and informs us this is her first year teaching. Seriously though, even though she about forty  years old she sure does look beautiful. She then tells us that to begin of the year of sport we shall be running around and learning how to build up a stamina. Sounds fun huh? Well I guarantee by the time I finished this I will never ever want to run again!

Hey. Thanks for all the positive comments I have been receiving and please keep them coming. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is a special chapter in honour of earning both 250 votes and 1K reads BOTH on the same day! I would like to thank ElsaTheRealFangirl for getting the 250th vote and a huge shoutout to JG1117 for winning the competition and another shoutout to swiftfire1 LadyDork God_SaveThe_Queen rachdj2 for being excellent at voting and commenting. Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This story wouldnt be made possible without every single one of you.

  -Natasha Romanoff