Rest

(This Chapter is to include several POV so you get to know the thoughts of the characters. Sorry if it's annoying)

Tony Stark's POV

Miss Simmons made us begin running instantly. I managed to do one lap of the oval before feeling exhausted. I have never had to run before because billionaire's aren't required to run and I am either at School with the safety of numbers or am under the close watch of Happy Hogan.

I sit down on the stand to regain my breathe and look at everyone how everyone else was going earning myself a raised eyebrow from Miss Simmons.

I can see Steve running around speedily and not looking behind him. He looks like he's going for a light jog around the park yet he's done five already and it's only been ten minutes. Jeez that boy had good stamina and being easily top of the class.

I can see Clint running around slowly and watching everyone carefully. He jogs around and every now and then speeds up to chat with Natasha for a bit. I watch Clint as he jogs around carefully dodge something every while or so. Are those sprinklers he's dodging?

I watch Natasha for a while. She jogs around slowly and always alongside someone. She jogged with Steve for a while at the beginning and kept up with his pace for a lap or two before slowing down and chatting with the blonde girl again as well as Clint.

Natasha seems to notice me observing her because at the end of the lap she separates from Clint to come and talk to me. I chickened out as I didn't fancy facing Natasha quite yet and got off the stands and went back to running around.

Bruce Banner's POV

As I had a different teacher from Tony I was opposite him on the other oval and watched what they were doing. I saw them running around the oval and Tony getting puffed and having to sit on the stands to regain his breathe. I watched from a distance of him as he chickened out of talking to Natasha as she came close to him. A billionaire chicken!

My sport class had to do Yoga. Jeez how much I hate my teacher! Seriously I went though a list of reasons why I wouldn't do yoga this morning and what happened? We did god damn yoga!

I watched how the rest of my sport class went. Two large boys were swearing and saying 'I hate yoga for Odin's sake'. One of them, the shortest, had a green scarf the on which suited him incredibly well and the other was wearing a nice plain red scarf.

A boy and girl did yoga next to each other supporting each other as they struggled. From a faint remembrance of the role I believe they were twins with the last name of Maximoff.

Steve Rogers POV
I ran around the oval in a light jog making sure I didn't get puffed out of my day lights. Within the first ten minutes I believe I had done a very small amount of five laps, little did I know that this was the most laps that someone in the class had done.

As I ran I watched Natasha as she zapped around chatting away. She came by and sticking to my pace, which was faster than hers, we chatted about things. Natasha told me that sport was one of her favourite classes and that she was born in Russia so languages were her strong point, which I totally agree with after seeing her in French. We chatted for a while before she wished me goodbye, to all my dismay, and fell back to talk to Clint.

I continued to run around at my fast pace watching people in my class run. A blonde haired girl was skipping around the oval happily and had been the one talking to Natasha before she spoke to me.

I noticed that Tony was sitting on the stands, puffed out and laughed. Why is it that billionaires can't run? Rest away Tony. Rest away.

Clint Barton's POV
Running? Seriously miss? This is the best thing you can think of to do on our first sport lesson! Why can't we play basketball? Or Tennis, which I am totally awesome at. No apparently not! We have to do running!

Okay I should probably stop complaining as the hawks of my eyes spot another class doing yoga! Natasha told me this was a boy called Bruce Banner, a boy she met earlier, class. Like what the heck teachers! Seriously? A toad could even think of something better do do and they are fudging evil!

I mean why the heck am I running because I learnt that when I was four fudging years old! Rah! Damn teachers!

Natasha was running around the oval with me and then suddenly split of and ran over to Stark who was sitting on the bench happily like a injured pussy cat! Baby Stark!

Seriously though, she freaking abandoned me! What kind of friend do you call that? No friend! So I was left looking like a complete loser running around by myself while stark looked like a famous celebrity had just popped into town to say Hello. He must be Adele! Hello from the other side Stark!

Yet what surprised me before was when Stark walked away and went back to running! He freaking ran away from Natasha as if he was playing hard to get. Tell you what Stark, how about I write you a letter of all the things you need to know? Sounds fun huh? Well here it goes!

Dear Mr Annoying Tony Stark,

I feel annoyed at you for running away from Natasha when she came to you! That very gentlemen like, and when I say very gentlemen like I mean that it's totally and utterly rude. Like, what the hell Tony!

So on a happy note- to you- Natasha seems to like you head over heels. Cough, cough, I said like not love, cough, cough. The best of luck earning my respect back.

Good luck and goodbye until I write to you again,
Love the most wonderful extraordinary Clint Barton

P.S Your shirt stinks from the lap you ran!

Do you like it? I think the introduction needs to reviewed from 'dear mr annoying Tony Stark' to 'Dear Mr idiotic stupid Tony Stark'. Yes! That seems to have a catchy tune to it! Don't you agree?

Hello,
I deeply apologise for changing the point of view a lot yet as I thought it would be interesting to see inside each of their little brains.

Who's POV did you like the best?

What age did you learn to run?

Did you enjoy the chapter? Which has been your favourite one so far?

Who do you think the blonde hair girl is? Do you think she's anyone?

Do you like Yoga?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter,

Natasha Romanoff