Damn Stark

Steve Rogers POV

How the fuck can Tony do this to us? Seriously we are his friends and instead of heading to the cafeteria to talk to us he went around snogging girls he didn't even know! Your such a stupid slut Tony! How could you go around kissing random girl you don't know especially one as beautiful as Pepper and one of Natasha's friends. If this is how I feel then how would she feel knowing both of them? Would it make her feel better or sick that she may be getting stuck in the middle of there love life.

We walk into the cafeteria and see Clint sitting by himself in our usual table on his phone. When he sees us coming he looks up and puts his phone away. "Where have you three been? Where is Stark?"

I just totally ignore him and sit down leaving Natasha and Bruce to tell him. "He was off kissing Pepper Potts," Natasha Informs him.

Clint Barton's POV

Damn Stark! How dare he go and kiss pepper! From the last time I heard he didn't even know her. I look at Natasha and open my mouth to speak but she shakes her head as she sits beside me. "We shall talk about it later, okay," she whispers in my ear. I give a light nod of my head signifying my that I agree with her. "So are we expecting Tony to speak to us any time soon?" I ask them.

Natasha Romanoff's POV

Natasha chuckles, "depends how long you call soon. Ten minutes or ten years? If you meant ten minutes then no but if its ten years then maybe." Bruce gives a girly giggle at this causing all of our eyes to focus on him which he doesn't happen to notice. Steve and I look at Bruce with our eyes making contact and I sense a large gloom of sadness. How can the lovely Steve be so upset. I move my eyes now from focusing on Bruce to Steve. Steve seems to  notice this and shrugs sadly. I really need to speak to him before he enters a endless doom of sadness. "Im going to my locker now, Steve do you want to join me?" I ask.

"Yes please ma'am," Steve replies as he gets up out of his seat as I stand at the head of the table. We walk out of the cafeteria together and he starts to turn to go to my locker yet I head straight. "Ma'am where are you going?" he asks me as he starts to follow me down the hallway. I sigh, "Steve we are going somewhere to talk because you really need to."

Steve nods, "yes I believe I do need to talk though all my desire not to."

We walk into a long empty corridor were we both sit down on the side bench. "Steve, what going on? Why are you so upset about Tony kissing Pepper?"

Steve shrugs, "Well it's just that we were all getting to know each other really well in my opinion and then he goes and ruins it by kissing a girl he doesn't even know. Its just really weird to think that he can kiss someone he doesn't know. I personally don't think its human to kiss lots of people and I'm sure she wasn't the first person he kissed today! How can you stand it knowing both Pepper and Tony?"

I sigh, "well I don't ship them together, I'm not a Pepperony shipper yet i can picture them together. There personalities match and fit so well and I think they would be a very good couple. But really, is it any of our business?"

Steve sighs, "why are you so god damn smart ma'am?" I shrug, being smart seriously was just a personality that I have always had. "I am not that smart and please call me Natasha. We are friends so there is no need to call me ma'am."

Steve nods, "yes Natasha. I must say chatting with you has made me feel a lot better. You should be a councillor when your older." I laugh, I personally think being a councillor with suit me never. My watch vibrates telling me to head off to class and wishing goodbye to Steve I head off to  my locker afraid of how Steve's next class would go having to attended it and have Tony is his class. This is not going to be pleasant for them.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Has anyone got any ships yet?

~ ~ ~

Because this chapter is short I shall also do this thing I got tagged in by Lovely_Potterhead . So here it goes!

Talents: My talents are talking because I find I always have something to say, reading and hopefully writing!

What I do for fun: For fun I hang out on wattpad. Here I read, writing, DM, and talk in clubs.

Do I have a crush: Does that count fiction then yes! In real life? Nope.

Secrets: I am an open book. My biggest secret would probably have to be that I have a dog named 'Chocolate Leamington with Sparkles On Top' and that I was the one to name her. I was 5 so don't tease me!

Family: Mother, 2 younger brothers.

Pets: Pet? She is more like a sister to me. Yes I have a dog.

Fandom: Marvel (obviously), Harry Potter, Maze Runner, Hunger Games, Divergent, Vampire Academy, The fault in our stars, 5th Wave, and hundreds of more.

Fangirling over actor/actress: Idk. There are too many to choose from. I would have to say all the Avengers, Harry Potter cast and Hunger Games cast.

Favourite show: Wanted

How many devices I own: 4. IPad, IPod, Phone, Mac. Does a DS count? I have 2 of them. And a PS, which I have to share with my brothers.

My obsessions: Writing. Reading. Avengers. Harry Potter. Hunger Games. Disney infinity. Mindcraft.

Who I admire: I admire my darling mother and the legendary Maggie Smith.

Favourite food: Idk. Chocolate? Rice? Mango? I know I like something though.

Am I picky: Depends what one. With clothes I couldn't care less, reading it must be perfect. Food I am not really yet I have a bar line of expectations.

Tag 13 people
Awesome! You 13 lovely peeps get to do this two!
God_SaveThe_Queen Wolf9103 Field_Hockey4life Hawkeye223 swiftfire1 AngieMartinelli LadyDork Lightning_Stryker AgentxCarter AdventurousA AliciaRoseFantasy santiagosentyou Capsbestgirl

Thanks again to Lovely_Potterhead for tagging me in this and thanks to anyone that actually bothered to read it.

-Natasha Romanoff