Break

Natasha Romanoff's POV

Clint and I walk out into the cafeteria chatting happily amongst ourselves. Clint is still star struck and annoyed that I didn't tell him what Anzac stood for. Even more angry than not knowing what it stood for he is angry that we are learning about Australia in America! "Sure, they both start with an 'A' but that doesn't mean we need to learn about it," he says in disgust. I shake me head, do boys seriously not think!
"We are learning about Anzac because it was the death of thousands of brave men! Anyway, we only started learning about it because it was an example of an acronym!" I reply. Clint throws his hands in the air and they speak the next words for him, how the heck was I meant to know a Australian acronym. I chuckle under my breathe and catch a glimpse of Tony and Steve in the cafeteria and lead the way there. Clint obviously annoyed and thinking that I probably wanted to see Steve again crosses his arms as he follows me overt other table they were seated at located in the back corner of the room. When Tony saw me he got up gave me a hug and kissed my hand. Clint raised his eyebrows at this and clearly thought that Tony was in love, which I am sure he isn't.

Tony and Clint pat each other on the shoulder roughly and then Tony led us over to the table. Seated at the table was Steve who I slide in next to and he gives me a polite kiss on my hand. This makes Clint's eyes look deadly. We all sit down together at the table and start to talk quietly so that Tony furious paparazzi of girls would hear, who are currently day dreaming about being me. Don't even think to ask me why.

"So Steve," Clint says curtly sitting next to me, "how have your classes been?"
"They have been okay. All the teachers are extremely kind," Steve replies politely.
"Seriously, you call Mr Mullen nice," Tony asks angrily causing Clint and myself to burst in laughter. I had watched the replay of Tony and Steve first maths class and jeez it was a classic.
"Not my fault you got in trouble for saying that he had no nose, and looked ugly," Steve replied.
Tony throws is hands in the air in the 'am I the only sane person left in the world' style. This causes Clint to burst out in hysterical laughter, which nearly causes him to wet his pants. He still actually might have.

I leave Clint to wet his pants with Steve and Tony arguing about Mr Mullen. Personally from there first lesson I am on Tony's side, not that I am going to tell them that. I walk over to the cafeteria line and go and grab myself some shawarma and a orange drink. I decide I would also get some shawarma's for the boys to share as I doubt they would be getting up anytime soon. At the cash register they told me that I ended up buying four shawarma's and a drink which apparently came to a subtotal of thirty three dollars because the shawarma's were seven dollars fifty each. Expensive huh. Nah, I will just make Tony hand out the cash, surely he has more than enough.

When I walk back to the table carrying shawarma's Tony jumps out of his seat to grab one with a huge smile on his face. I sit backdown at the table next to Steve, and pass them there shawarma's and open my own. I open my drink and take a sip. Hmm, delicious.

When I put my drink down I can feel Tonys eyes glaring at me and what do I know but a second later he is holding my drink to his mouth. Well I didn't know I was meant to share that as well. When Tony puts the drink down I lean over to pick it up only to find a big fat hand beating me to it. I follow the hand and see that the annoying Clint has now grabbed my drink and is drinking from it. Fantastic.

Once Clint finished gulping down some juice and leaving barely any behind he passes it over me to Steve. Why do I feel like I won't be having anymore drink? I don't know, maybe because of the billionaire Stark! Steve picks up the drink and others it to me but I wave it off allowing him to have it because I seriously don't want Tony Stark's and Clint Barton's germs. Like no thank you. I eat my shawarma in piece as Tony tells us that apparently the cafeteria brought them off the shawarma shop down the road which we should totally check out later.

"Seriously Tony, why go to the shop when they deliver it to the school," I ask him. Tony laughs at this like I had just said the funniest joke of the year, and if I had congratulations self. "Um, because its out of school and everything out of school is better," Tony replies laughing his head off causing every eye in the cafeteria to be on him. Tony obviously used to the attention just continues laughing.

Finally once Tony has calmed down Clint bursts out into laughter of how much Tony looked like he was gong to wet his pants causing Tony to go into more hysterical laughter. Ignoring them Steve and I eat our shawarma's peacefully and talk about how our first few days of school have been. Both of us believe our day has been amazing and Steve insists that Mr Mullen has a nose. I shrug this of saying I haven't seen him yet but if I had to tell the truth I would say he had no nose and that he looked like Voldemort because of that.

We finish our shawarma's in piece and quietly as our conversation suddenly turned into why did Tony laugh so hard at something that wasn't the slightest bit funny. "Guys, its because you wanted to eat shawarma's at school when we could go out after school one day and eat them. Personally I don't want Voldemort looking over me while I eat," Tony says in a disgusted tone. It was my turn to laugh now, "Tony, Mr Mullen wont be happy with you calling him Voldemort."

Tony shrugs, "nah, I am sure he will be fine with me calling him Voldemort, I mean who wouldn't want to be named after a wizard who killed thousands and has no nose."

Clint chuckles, "Mr Mullen might not be fine with that. Oh and you forgot that he has no friends."

"Of course he has no friends. Neither Voldemort or Mr Mullen do," Tony insist making Clint snort.

"Who knows Tony, maybe all his friends are death eaters and are hiding ready to pounce and give you homework," Steve answers.

Tony's face dropped in 1.25 seconds which I believe is a new world record. "Well, I hope he has no friends, death eaters or not."

We all laugh as the bell sounds and I walk to my locker and get my books ready for my next class happily. That was the most I have been laughing in a long time. I really need that energy lifter. Jeez, my favourite time of the day is going to be break!

Hey everyone. I really hope you loved the chapter. I hope you loved the Shawarma's because I sure did love writing about it.

-Natasha Romanoff

Question: Who's POV do you like the best?