Punch

Tony Stark's POV

I quickly ran and grabbed my books from my locker and dashed of to lesson early hoping that Steve would also arrive so I could apologise. I was the first to arrive at class for the first time ever and waited patiently humming softly. About ten people had arrived at class before Steve turned up and when he saw me he went stood at the opposite end of the line than me. I walked over to him and open my mouth to speak to find him interrupting me. "Why the fuck did you kiss her Tony? A innocent girl! How the fuck could you be such a slut to do that," he screams at me causing every eye in the corridor to be fixed on us.

"I don't know why I did it, I lost myself. I lost who I was, I became him," I plead to Steve. Steve turns to walk away before pivoting and delivering a powerful punch into my face causing me to topple over. I mange to deliver him a shock hit, only to find myself receiving a incredibly hard hit in return causing me to enter a black abyss. Unconscious I must still point out how fucking strong Steve was to knock me out and break my jaw, I think.

Steve Rogers POV

When I saw Tony tumble over onto the ground I entered a marathon of hell over the effect of me. Me, Steven Rogers, may have just killed someone. I sink down to Tony's side only to find myself thrown away by Pepper. She pushes me away with a look that could kill. Pushed away I get a glimpse of her currently appearance, her skirt has a large split in it now than last when I saw her kissing Tony. This time she received this from rushing to Tony's side when he feel over. I look at her shaking hands a see blood, Tony's blood! A large boy performs CPA on Tony and I can't stand the room anymore. I rush past everyone and run in the only direction available, straight. I run hard until I accidentally pump into someone, Natasha. I do the first thing that pops into  my mind in this split second which later I may very much regret. I kissed her! I just kissed Natasha Romanoff, the sexist girl in school. The girl that everyone that looks at her hearts melt. The girl who is total eye candy. I didn't expect what came next but let's say I received a nice bruise.

Clint had come in and seen me running and when I kissed Natasha and she pulled away he had wasted not a second to run and punch me. Screaming he yelled at me, "why the fuck did you punch Tony you idiot! He could die now all because of you!" Natasha face turns bright red in anger and I am sure I should be running for my life because she looks life she is about to explode with anger. "You punched Tony you idiot! Why the heck did you do that?"

Clint and Natasha start swelling about explode with rage when suddenly they struck, yet Natasha didn't move a muscle. Bruce had grabbed her and was pulling her away as fast as he can yet Clint was still moving in on me and at this rate I may be dead because I'm not throwing another punch today. Clint started to run for me but was pulled back by someone. I looked at the person and noticed he was a large boy in red and gold, "hey Steve, this might be a good time to run for your Midgardian life!"

I stuttered in shock, "my what life?'

The boy shakes his head, "just run for your life!" i am pleased to say this is exactly what I did.

Jemma Simmons

I watched as the group fought and punched the crap out of each other. I wasn't that concerned about Tony because of him having an arc reactor as a heart yet I didn't not worry about him. He had indeed lost a lot of blood.

I ring my boss to tell him what had happened and he answered immediately. "Jemma, what happened?" he screeches at me through the phone. What am I meant to tell my boss, that they nearly killed each other? "They fought! It's bloody sir. Tony is bleeding, Steve is on the run! Bruce is holding back Natasha, Pepper is tending to Tony. Thor has stopped Clint from killing Steve and lets say the others aren't to be seen."

I heard boss have a made swearing freak on the phone, "okay, well let's hope Tony survives. How is Bruce?"

I chuckle, "your always worried about him aren't you! Let's just say he isn't the other guy yet!"

Boss laughs, "well everyone here is stressing about it."

"Very well, should I go get his help?" I ask my boss.

He thinks for a minute, "what harm can it do?"

"It could bring some very unwanted attention to us," I tell him.

I can hear him sigh over the phone, "that we shall deal with when it happens, be careful Jem."

I laugh, "you are always worried aren't you?"

He sighs, "that is what comes with working with S.H.I.E.L.D. darling. Endless worry. Stay alive and safe."

"Sure thing boss," I sigh in the phone. Well looks like it is time that I can talk to him again, my partner in crime. Leo Fitz.

Is it me or is today really not liking Steve? Who do you think Jemma's Boss is? I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it is a bit more upbeat than the first few chapters. Thanks to everyone who has followed MARVEL_Community and added there story to the tag. The library in the community is currently up and running and ready to promote your stories.

-Natasha Romanoff