Bewilderment

I ran to the streets, wind blew through my hair roughly. In the dark night, shadows lurked at every corner. Danger was at every corner. I looked at both sides of the street in panic. Where to go?! Where would you go in an unknown place? I turned to the right and limply ran on the vacant road. Behind me, the same two vampire men walked close. I knew I was doomed. They're vampires. I'm not. 

I never thought I would say this, but I wish I was a vampire right now. 

When I took the cure, I knew what I was about to lose. But I didn't think I would be put into a situation like this. 

The street lamps flickered as I sprinted near old, abandoned houses, full of cobwebs and dust. Dark alleys appeared, tempting me to run into them, hiding who knows what. The full moon itself hid behind the dark clouds as if the men behind me were dangerous to it too. My heart thumped against my chest, deafening the sound of my short breaths. They were walking faster now, as I hurried away from them. The upcoming alley sent out an unusual vibe. It lured me into its trap as I whirled towards the wall. I darted through the darkening alley, drowning me in its blackness. The alley was surrounded by brick walls, covered with graffiti. Sweat poured down my face, and I couldn't stable myself with the pain in my ankles. I abruptly stopped, threw my high heels off and continued to run. The heels hit a heating system outside the building with a bam. I couldn't see the men but I didn't come to a halt. I realized I didn't have much energy in my system when everything started to blur, once again, and a pang of hunger rumbled in my stomach. I steadied myself against a wall. Breathless, I try to take slower breaths. 

The entire city was deserted. The old abandoned houses looked odd and silent. They looked as if they were empty of people, but full of bizarre watching monsters. That was it; someone...or something was watching me. An eerie sensation filled the air. The air itself was...airless, and I was sure there were eyes on me. I could feel  it. I caught sight of some movement at the top of the building I was facing. 

There stood the silhouette of a man.  I had to get out of here, but there wasn't even a little energy left in my body. All of it was drained out, and soon my blood would be too. Yet, I continued to persevere. I get up to run and I hear a swoosh. He was right behind me. I turn to see who this man is, but there is no one there. I look back up at the top of building to see no one. I turned around to continue to run from Zedd's men but instead bumped into the man on top of the building. 

It was as if history was repeating itself. I bumped into the man that I knew very well. His presence sent a wave of warmth and relief through my veins. I couldn't control my sudden emotions and just jumped into his arms. I felt tears flow down my cheek, but I just hugged him with all my heart. I didn't know how he was here, but he was here. And that was all that mattered to me at the moment. 

"Stefan...oh Stefan" I whispered. 

From the distance, I heard another voice emerge from the silence. 

"Andrew? Did you find dinner?" A female, crispy voice said.

I didn't care, I just stayed in the warmth of Stefan, but he replied to the voice. "Yeah. I'll be right there"

Shock filled my body, my eyes widen as I realized this wasn't who I thought it was. As bewildered as I was, I looked at the man in the eyes.

"Stefan?"

The man looked at me right in the eyes.

"Come with me," he said in the same warm, voice

And for some reason, I did as he told

**

So that's the end of that chapter. Do you guys like it if i add pictures and gifs to the story to help visualize it or should i just keep it classic with plain text?