Thick As Thieves

so i'm going to be writing recaps now, not too long but they will help with understanding the chapter. sometimes you forget little details and whatnot in the previous chapters, not knowing its going to be very important.

Recap: Vanessa tells Andrew she is seeing "him" again and that she is scared for real this time. She doesn't want the past to repeat.

Vanessa used to be part of a group called The Lamia but she was shunned because she killed someone very important to the group. She was on the run and met Cameron in a warehouse.

Vanessa met Cameron and Andrew 5 years ago Andrew was created into a vampire by a mighty and powerful witch.

Song Of the Chapter: I Found by Amber Run

REMEMBER TO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!!

(Andrews POV)

"do you need any salt?" Elena queried while her head was inside of a cupboard.

"Yea and mind getting some baking soda too?" I called out while gathering the ingredients. I already had the tools set aside. Elena walked and put them on the table. Her heart beat was slow and steady. I don't know how I've been able to resist her blood, but my love for her overpowers it. Elena, however, seemed to be bored. I had this stupid habit of assuming I annoyed people I have feelings for. But I always persevered.

"Soo...tell me a little bit more about yourself, Elena?" i mysteriously asked while setting the oven on preheat.

"Uh..what do you want to know?" Elena responded. She had two loaf pans of different sizes in her hands. She held them out, using her body language to ask which one to use. I pointed to the larger one and she nodded.

I continued "Let's start off with your full name."

"Elena Gilbert"  She quickly stated as she rubbed some butter on the pan. "Yours?"

"Andrew Evans" I replied. It felt odd saying my full name. It was the name given to me by the famous witch that created me. Before then, I was a nameless wandering soul with no purpose in life. I watched all but couldn't do anything with the time and life I had. "Mum, dad and siblings?"

Once i asked, Elena suddenly zested the lemons slower.

"uhh..I only have my brother, Jeremy, left. Everyone else is...gone."

"Ohh..I'm so sorry." I whispered. Whenever I unfolded something from her past, it was always about pain. I wonder whether she is happy or whether she acts to be. I wonder whether she cries herself to sleep because of the sorrow. Sadness. Pain.
she felt

"Hey look!" I changed the topic with the intentions of lightening the atmosphere. "We're almost ready! We just got to add the huckleberries..." and i dropped a hand-full of them into the bowl in front of the both of us. "and the zest of the lemons." And as a cue, Elena sprinkled the zest into the bowl as well.

"I guess we just have to mix now." Elena said

"indeed" I grabbed a large wooden spoon and whirled it in the air like a magic wand which caused Elena to smile and my heart to yearn.

(Vanessa's POV)

As i walked up the stairs, I recalled the past.

(Flashback)

"I know what you did Vanessa! I know who you killed! And I'm going right now to tell Cameron everything! After that, I bet The Lamia will have a lot of fun with you" Andrew spat. We were standing on the driveway of Andrew's old home 5 years ago. Andrew started to walk off towards the house, angered that he trusted me.