Unexpected

She was beautiful. 

I looked into her eyes, examining her beauty. She wore a tight black dress, ripped from some parts, exposing her pale skin. Her hair was let out, covering her chocolate eyes. 

"Come with me," I said normally. She simply nodded and followed me as I walked back to the apartment. 

"Andrew. Leave the girl to us" I heard the voice that I hated since I was a boy. I turn to see the twins that I grew up with. They wore black jackets and stood side by side. 

"Logan," I said with disgust.

"Oh don't forget me!" Said the boy next to Logan. 

"Oh, of course. How could I forget Lucas?" I rolled my eyes while I said it. "What do you guys want?" I stood in front of the girl, well-aware of what they wanted. 

"You know what we want." Logan said.

"Their Zedd's orders. Give the girl. Now" Both the boys show their vampire faces. 

I rolled my eyes once again. These boys were a pain in the ass. "Like. I. Care." I turn back to the girl, and added "Let's go".

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Logan teased.

"Oh but I did" I grabbed the girl by the waist and vamp sped to get out of the alley. As I made my way out, Lucas seized me from the back. Logan came from the front and tried snatching the girl out of my arms with his extracted hybrid nails but I held on tight, however I heard a yelp from the girl. I would have to look at her later. Vanessa comes from the side alley, uses the element of surprise to throw Logan at the building wall. Lucas bared his vampire face along with his hybrid nails. 

"You're going to pay for this!" He yelled as Vanessa and I vamp sped out of the alley, out of the boy's reach. 

"Believe what you want, my friend" I chuckled. 

The wind ruffled my hair as I zoomed to my apartment. 

"Andrew." Vanessa's accent pierced the wind that was whizzing past my ears. We were almost at the apartment and I knew what she was about to say. I just didn't want to hear it.

"Andrew!" I turned about and replied, "What!?" 

"You know what. We both know you hate Zedd, but you have never disobeyed them." I turned away. I didn't want this conversation. Not here. Not now. The girl was dangling from my arms, unconscious. 

"Vanessa, just help me get her to the apartment. She seems hurt, maybe Cameron may know what to d-"

"What's happened to you?! This isn't just anyone we're talking about! Its Ze-"

"I know! I know.." I decided to exit the conversation by racing to apartment, leaving Vanessa off guard.