Mystery

Hey guys! Anyway, this chapter is just the start of the mysterious interruptions and inexplainable events. Remember to comment and vote!

Song: Immortals by Fall Out Boy

Andrew grabbed a slim black bag and threw it over his shoulders. Vanessa got her leather side purse and hung it from her shoulder. Cameron also had a backpack on his back. 

"Alright. We're set and ready to go" Cameron announced. 

"I don't really have anything to take with me." Elena pointed out. 

"That's alright. I packed both of our clothes in the bag Andrew is carrying," Vanessa clarified. I nodded, as I glanced at Andrew. He looked exactly like Stefan. His face brought so many memories back. 

Andrew ambled to me, holding out a ring. A blue ring, folded in silver metal. "Here. This ring is magically enchanted with vervain." I took the ring, and slid it into my finger. 

"Thank you" I said

"Thank you" I said. 

Cameron opened the door to the apartment and walked out. Andrew held it open and gestured his hands. Vanessa looked over at me and motioned her head basically saying 'let's go'

We walked out the apartment and continued through the hallway. The walls were old and worn out but well decorated. I admired the work when Andrew's hand stopped me. I turned my head to the front and stared at the huge hole in the hall way leading straight to the ground. Cameron held Vanessa's held as she jumped down to the ground, peacefully. 

"You don't have to jump down. We can take the stairs, if you want" Andrew said.

I shook my head. I've done this many times. I reached for this hand, and waited for the leap. For a long 2 seconds, we stood still. Confused, I looked at him and saw his staring right at me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and said "Come on"

He beamed, and gripped my hand. We flew down from the highest apartment floor, wind ruffled my hair. Suddenly, Andrew's grip started to loosen. I tried to hold on tight, but an abnormal wind knocked him right out of sight. I was falling. The ground coming closer. I closed my eyes, my muscles tensing. Closer and closer. The sun was shining right in my eyes, I didn't know when I was going to hit the ground. Unexpectedly, I stopped falling. I felt hands around me. I hesitantly opened my eyes.