Reminiscing

Song of The Chapter: Find A Way by Tyler Blackburn 

READ, COMMENT AND VOTE! :)

(Elena POV)

I was lying on my bed in my new room. 

Today was an overwhelming day. So much happened. Not enough time to process it.

Firstly, am i starting to catch feelings for Stefan again? Or is my heart yearning for Andrew? 

...Am i falling out of love with Damon?

I pushed the thought away and got up from my position. I was still covered in dirt and dust from the werewolf meeting. I dragged myself and my overloaded mind over to Vanessa's room. As I strolled, I heard Vanessa's and Cameron's voices. They were laughing. 

"Yea, and after that I told him 'Dude, you can't  sprinkle your watering can over that flower,' " Cameron laughed. "Anyway, I got get some shut-eye. Gotta regenerate the magic that I drained today." He got up and walked out the room, I quickly leaned against the wall, right beside her door. 

He didn't see me. 

I slipped into the room. Vanessa's back was towards me. She was folding up a pair of pyjamas. 

"Uh..watering can and flower?" I chuckled. "Seriously?"

She sat on the bed with a deep sigh. "Yep"

 "Yep"

"Wait...don't tell me when I asked you to go talk to him, you really talked to him" I crossed my arms. 

With all the mixed feelings in my mind, I was glad there was something to distract me.

"I tried to. I really did. But he didn't get the hint. Elena, I've been trying to 'talk' to him for the past 5 years" She explained. 

I politely sat down beside her and rubbed her arm for comfort.

"Don't worry. You'll get there. One day."

"Hopefully" She added.

"You know, I've always wondered about the day you entered their...friendship. Or whatever they are" I laughed. "When did you say you joined?"

"About 5 years ago." A large grin appeared on Vanessa's face. 

"Why are you smiling?" I chirped. 

"I remember that day so clearly." She then faced me. "It was the day i first saw Cameron"

Flashback (Vanessa POV)

I was running as fast as I can. They were behind me. Coming closer and closer. 

The moon glistened in the night, providing the only illumination. The road was empty and wet with water, surrounded by old colonial houses.