Misconceptions

So the chapter of the super blue moon is being written as you read. I'm trying to make it very suspenseful and romantic and thrilling. Just like a finale. It might even be the end of this book. But there still are a couple chapters inbetween. Time to get to know Vanessa a little better. 

Song Of the Chapter: Safe and Sound By Taylor Swift AND Lost It All by Jill Andrews

REMEMBER TO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!

"I think....i think we're in danger"

Andrew stared at my face, then blinked. "What?" He shook his head, as an attempt to clear the confusion. "Elena, there's no way we're in danger. This cabin is located in a remote location and the cabin is protected by many spells." His hoarse voice proclaimed. 

"I'm not lying" I shook my head.

"I never said you were, Elena. I'm just saying that you and me are completely safe." He smiled and held both my hands with both of his.

"but..there was this voice in my head." My mind was jumbling the memories of last night, not able to focus on the problem. Soon my balance was lost and everything went black. 

Why do I always black out!? I thought lastly.

"Elena? Elena, are you okay? Can you hear me?" I heard a voice that was wandering at the back of mind. It was dark.  I was surrounded by nothing and everything all at once, a bottomless pit. An abyss. I couldn't feel my body, only the presence of my thoughts. It was like I was in the coma form again.

 Suddenly, a strange thought crossed my mind. What if I'm waking up...what if...i can finally meet Damon again. My heart was thumping so fast, I wanted to get up and see his face. I haven't even had those dreams about anyone. I have absolutely no idea who Julian is or that red-headed girl. I want to go help them. I want to finally have my happy ending. I want to live the rest of my days with Damon. I want to meet Caroline and Stefan and Matt and...Then I remembered Bonnie. My heart almost came to a sudden stop. Bonnie..she's going to be dead...when I get up. She always sacrificed her life for me. I wanted to do something for her just once. But now I'm waking up so soon. She cant be dead so soon. 

 The noises in the background started to silence. 

 I could feel myself coming to the surface from the longtime underwater.