Disbelief

"So, should we wake her? I don't like her getting cozy" I asked Cameron and Vanessa after I stepped into the room, crossing my arms. 

Krystal was sitting unconscious in a chair, in the centre of the dark room

"I'll do it," Vanessa said, and walked over to her, holding a fist out in the air.

Cameron quickly stood in front of Vanessa and smiled, "You can do the beating later. First, she needs to spit out the reason why she was trying to hurt the human,"

"She told me her name is Elena. And I agree." I spoke, and nodded my head to Cameron. He waved one hand, and Krystal awoke. 

"Wakey wakey," Vanessa sassily said. Krystal looked around, realizing what she had gotten herself into. She struggled with the chains that tied her to the old chair. She twisted her hands, and glared right at Cameron. 

"Furorem!" She yelled, trying to magically release herself from the chains. 

"There's no point Krystal. Those chains prevent you from doing magic." Cameron said. He walked over to Vanessa and whispered something in her ear. She, then, walked out the room.

"Well, let's start then," I said, "Why?" 

She humourlessly laughed. "Why did I kill the girl?" 

"Firstly, you didn't kill her. Cameron revived her. But I want to know why you tried doing it." I leaned against the wall, staring right at Krystal. Her clothes smudged with dirt from when Vanessa dragged her away from Elena. 

"You all are fools! That girl is a human! Her blood is so powerful. Once word gets out, vampires from all of Tenebris will be looking for her."

Vanessa then walked into the room, holding the note that she found on the door earlier. "So you put this note on the door?" She held the note high so we could all see. She was clearly unimpressed with Krystal's work. 

"Note?" Krytsal chuckled, "I guess word is already out. And we all know, it spreads like wildfire"Krystal spoke grimly. She had no expression on her face. She looked, almost possessed. 

"Hey! Voodoo Queen!" Vanessa snapped her fingers in front of her face, which quite literally snapped Krystal out of her trance. Vanessa looked at me then Cameron, a bit worried.