By The Pricking Of My Thumbs

Recap:

Someone from Vanessa's past has returned and he seems to be dangerous. He however can only be seen by Vanessa, so he is presumed to be a ghost. Vanessa was the one who killed him. His name is Emmett.

Andrew promises he will help Vanessa get rid of Emmett.

Elena took a couple pills to fall asleep one night, and Andrew was pretty upset.

Cameron and Krystal once dated.

Song Of The Chapter: Ghost Of You by Selena Gomez and Never Get To Heaven by Sarah Blaine

"Vanessa, I've been wanting to talk for a long while now. We've got so much to catch up on, don't you agree?" Emmett snickered as he walked around me in circles. Cameron was sound asleep just inches away from me. Inches away from Emmett.

"I thought I got rid of you" I spoke firmly, but all I got for a response was a bitter chuckle.

"What do you want from me? I did the right thing

"What do you want from me? I did the right thing. Saved the world from the disastrous plan you had in mind. I did everyone a favour. You..you should be in hell right now, why are you here!?" I yelled, enraged in the past suffering that he caused me.

He mirthlessly smiled. "I wouldn't yell too loud. Your tru wuv is sleeping." He mocked. This pissed me off. He never gave me the slightest amount of information. Nothing. All he did was torture.

But then he leaned in close

But then he leaned in close. "Why don't you let him have his last peaceful slumber"

He slowly moved away, letting that threat register. He gave his stupid, evil smile and started walking towards the door.

"Why are you doing this!? This fight is between you and me! Not him" I pointed.

"Oh I'm not going to do anything. Someone's got worse planned for him."

I leaped at him but his presence disintegrated in my hands. Furious, I banged my fist on the wall. What is going to happen to Cameron? I needed to get rid of Emmett.