Memories

Here is the new chapter. Don't worry, there will be a lot of action soon. For now, let's watch Elena and Andrew's relationship grow. I have so much planned for this book, its crazy. its gonna go from lovey dovey to boom bam woah. 

Song Of The Chapter: Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran and Rudimental

READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE! :)

I suddenly jolted. I couldn't believe i was thinking that. So I got up.

"Where are you going?" Andrew asked, he finally started the fire. 

I swallowed. "Just the bathroom" I smiled quickly, and ran up the stairs. Once I was up, I stopped and held my head. 

"What is wrong with you, elena!" I said to myself. I'm in love with Damon. I will only love him. Stefan and I ended a long time ago. And this isn't even Stefan. It's Andrew. 

I searched for the washroom. First, I went into a room that looked like the grand master because of the large tudor four poster bed. I then went into another room. It had a country setting vibe, especially with a rocking chair near the window. I was about to move on when something caught my eye. It was a diary. Just lying on the bed. I knew I shouldn't even touch it, but i was tempted to. 

The diary was a dark color, leather bound. There was something alluring about it. Soon it was in my hands. I felt the leather with my fingertips. I opened it up to a random page. At the top it says "Andrew"

I started reading from the middle. 

She is honestly the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Her eyes just drown me in warmth. Her soft skin pulls me towards it so I can touch it. Her name is Elena. 

I stopped. I shut the diary and put it back. I didn't know how to process the information. Too much was going on, way to much to register. I don't even understand my own feelings, I definitely don't understand this. 

I walked out the room, still in shock. The next room was...finally the washroom. I closed the door and locked it. I stood in front of the mirror. There stood Elena. Brown hair. Pale skin. Slim body. Alone soul. 

I cleansed my face with water. 

Trying to wash away my problems. 

*

*

I joined everyone in the living room. They were eating the sandwiches Cameron and Vanessa made. 

"Elena! Here take a sandwich" Cameron held one in his hand. I took it and examined it.

"Don't worry. It's not poisoned" Vanessa joked. 

I sat down with them all. They seemed cheery. Good. It can distract me from my thoughts.

"So Elena. Mystery human. You asked us about us but now it is our turn" Cameron said. 

Uh oh.

"How did you get here?" He first asked. 

I opened my mouth, though unsure of what might come out. "Well..." I started. "I don't really remember."

Vanessa stopped eating. She looked over at me and asked, with her mouth full. "huh?"

"I think my memory got erased or something. But I just woke up in a nightclub. I forgot what it was called. I think it was the Synim, or something like that. After that, some people came after me. Zedd and those two twins. Then I bumped into you two. You know the story from there" I ended. 

"So you don't remember anything? At all?" Vanessa questioned, completely shocked.  

I shook my head. Andrew continued to mend the fire. 

"What about that thing?" Cameron said, although he was staring at the ground. It didn't look like he wanted to ask.

"About what?"

"You being a vampire?" Cameron finally looked up. 

The atmosphere in the room was turning uncomfortable by the second. Even though I couldn't see Andrew's face, I knew his ears were attentively listening. 

I wanted to trust these people. I have no one else in this world. I don't want to be alone. But at the same time, I know close to nothing about them. I can't trust them, even if I want to.

"No" I plainly stated.

Everyone's head perked up. It felt so wrong. I didn't want to lie to them. Afterall, they saved my life. Twice. 

"I was never a vampire. If I was, how am I a human right now?" I explained. Vanessa and Cameron looked satisfied with the answer. Andrew, on the other hand...

"So you lied before...?" Andrew asked, not even in a questioning tone. Not angry or upset. 

I had to look into his eyes and lie again. "Yes". It killed me for doing that. It felt so wrong.

 It felt so wrong

*

*

A couple hours past by. I already set up my room. The one with the rocking chair.

 Vanessa and Cameron were talking and actually enjoying themselves. Andrew was sitting outside on the deck. It was dark out, even though it was only 7. There was no sky, just rough grey blanket blocking the sun. The air was heavy and damp. I stood near the glass door, observing Andrew. I walked out quietly and took a seat beside him. I didn't say a word. He didn't look over. 

We sat in silence.