On The Other Hand

Hey guys! Okay so before you read on, I changed the cast a bit. Instead of Emma Roberts as Krystal, now its Ashley Benson. I feel like she can relate more. So from now on, Krystal will be shown as Ashley Benson. This chapter...oh boy. Its just the starting.

I really recommend you guys listening to the songs as you read, because all the songs I choose are related to the chapters somehow. Also, it just makes the whole thing more awesome:)

Song of the Chapter: I Ran by Hidden Citizens (Epic Trailer Version)

READ, COMMENT AND VOTE! <3

Zedd stood near a window, staring angrily at the sky. A man walked through the door, wearing a leather jacket. He had dark skin and was taller than Zedd.

"Our men couldn't find her. They checked the entire apartment and surrounding areas as well." He simply stated, without looking up at Zedd.

Zedd lashed his anger by turning around, grabbing the dark man's neck, zoomed to the wall and choked him.

"I. Do. Not. Care. I want her found." Zedd said through his clenched teeth. He stuck his hand right at the man's heart and grasped it very tight. The man was visibly suffocating, changing color to red.

"Nick. Krystal is the key to succeeding in my plan. So if you don't find her..." he tightened his grip, and Nick continued to struggle.

"I..we...we'll..find..her" Nick stammered as he gasped for air.

Across the room, another voiced echoed.

"Well how are they going to find me if I'm right here?" Krystal radiantly smiled as she walked in.

Zedd vamp sped over to Krystal, face red in anger.

"Where were you!?" He yelled. He blocked Krystal's further movement into the room. "I've sent multiple vampires out to find you. You were supposed to be back hours ago! AND the entire blood supply wasn't teleported! What were you doing?"

"Zedd. It wasn't easy getting out of there. That stupid girl Vanessa knocked me out in the middle of the teleportation. Then they tied me up in these stupid chains, preventing the use of magic. They questioned me and then. And then! Vanessa snapped my neck. Can you believe that!?" Krystal finally lost her temper.

"Snapped your neck?" Zedd queried. Behind him Nick got up from his position, and zoomed out of the window, leaving the dust in the wind. "Krystal, you have lost your mind!" He took a step closer to Krystal, now only an inch away from her nose.

"I casted a spell onmyself. In case I'm hurt or injured, I won't actually die. I tried, I really did. But they were gone when I woke up. They ran. They ran away"

"You have no idea how badly I want that human. Dead or alive. I am not here to take pleasure in your stupid stories and lies." His voice was barely audible, but Krystal heard him nice and clear. He looked at her dead straight in the eyes, sending off vibes of rage. Krystal gulped. She looked away because she wasn't able to hold the eye contact.

"What are we going to do now?" Krystal asked, hurt by his furious reaction. She still didn't look at him in the eyes. Zedd chuckled, however not with humour. He stepped back, and with his both arms wide out, walked in a circle.

"Why don't you tell me! Since you screwed MY plan, tell me what's your backup?" He waited for an answer. Krystal had none. "Right. Exactly." He pointed his finger at Krystal and spoke "Next time, follow my orders instead making up your own." He swiftly walked toward the window and shut it firmly.

Krystal watched him but her eyes were slowly tearing up. Every single word Zedd said stung on her skin. She wrecked his plan and now she owes him. And she knew, when someone owes Zedd, they're forever in debt.

He turned away from the window to face Krystal.

"Come to the Great Hall at 8. We've got a lot to discuss" He coldly stated and bolted out the room. Before he went out, he spoke over his shoulder "And don't be late"

Krystal leaned against the wall and slid down until she reached the ground. She failed him.

That is it for this chapter, the next chapter will be out soon

That is it for this chapter, the next chapter will be out soon. What do you guys think of this chapter? and what do you think will happen next? :)