Meet Sabrina Winters

MEET SABRINA WINTERS

Sabrina is your average 5 foot 3 inch, petite, brunette. She is those types of girls that couldn't give a care in this world about being popular, dressing up, putting on make up, or any other things other girls would do to touch up on their appearances. She's "all natural" and a bit of a boy at heart, at least that's what her friends would describe her. 

She places her studies first, and everything else second. 

She has gotten her heartbroken 2 times before and she wasn't planning to get it broken again. Her first relationship was a complete failure, which could barely be called a "relationship". At least that's what she always tell her friends. 

Her motto in life is always,"Studies first, relationship second". Maybe that's why she did not treat that relationship seriously.

She has never ever imagine being in a relationship with Riley or even being his friend. Though she has never really cross paths with him, she still takes notice of him. All she knows about him was that he's the class joker and carefree guy. She doesn't have a single clue about his title, "Mr. Player". 

 ========================================================================

A/N:

Sabrina's picture on the side! I've decided to cast her as Danielle Campbell! (: