Epilogue

The day had finally came. The day I graduate from highschool to pursue a great prehaps. To forget about all of the bad memories that happened in high school, meet new friends and change my entire lifestyle.

All of us sat there together - for the last time - with our parents at the back of the auditorium listening to the speech given by this year's valedictorian: Zander.

Some parts of his speech made us laugh, some made us cried while others made us just think about all of the memories in this very school. Thinking back, so much had changed since I first walked down the halls. Some good, some bad but it had made me into who I am today. Without those memories, maybe I won't even be there together in a relationship with the school's player, changing his ways - kind of (i hope).

It had definitely taken a toll on me but I'm glad that I experienced all of those things. I still couldn't believe that it was going to be my last time walking down those halls, sitting in this auditorium listening to a speech. It's all going to end after the ceremony.

Soon after the speech, the principal invited the guest of honour up and one by one, we went up on stage to collect our high school diplomas in alphabetical order.

"Sabrina Winters," the principal announced as I slowly walked onto the stage to receive the diploma. I waited for an hour plus to get my god damn diploma since my last name started with a W. By that time, everyone pretty much zoned out however, my dad stood up and quickly cheered his butt off for me.

I have a beyond awesome father.

"Graduates, rise," The principal said, looking at all of us solemnly.

"I now present the graduated class of 2014."

All of us threw our caps up into the air and screamed out loud in happiness.

After the ceremony, Riley quickly ran to me and lifted me off the ground to give me a hug.

"Cool down, Riley!" I laughed as he spinned me around.

"We graduated," He cheered.

"Yes we did."

"So, can you please tell me which college you're going to?" He pleaded.

"Ummm, are you sure you would want to know it now?"

"Come on Brina, it's graduation. Of course I want to find out where are you taking your next step of life at."

"Stanford," I sighed, looking at him sadly.

"What? But that's thousands of miles away from mine!" He cried out, looking at me.

"That's a bit of an exaggeration," I laughed, "I'm sorry, but I chose that school before we knew each other and they actually accepted me and gave me a scholarship that's too good to offer."

"What about you?" I asked sadly.

"Watercrest, near here," He said with a tinge of disappointment.

"And there's one more news: I'm moving there next month. The school wants me to settle down earlier so that we can start our freshman program and get on with the school year once summer ends."

That probably broke his heart into million of pieces as he stared at me, processing the information.

"I'm sorry, Riley. But this offer is too good to refuse and Stanford has been my dream school since forever. It's the school where my mother went and I want to follow her all the way there."

"What are we going to do? I just got you back and now I'm going to lose you again?"

"Hey, you're not going to lose me. I'll still be your girlfriend. We'll go through this together. You won't lose me."