The Angel Took The Punch

Heather: Shit, the troller msg-ed me too.

Me: OMG Heather, what the hell did he say?

Apparently, someone has been threatening Riley throughout the entire night all because he broke up with Christina. Seriously, talk about a serious grudge over there, it was just a break up. Someone tell them to calm their damn titties because there's no need for a brawl all because Riley broke up with her. The person told Riley to watch his back and do not use the front exit of the school because there will be a bunch of guys waiting to 'beat him up'. Gosh, did they think that this was some kind of television show or wrestling match?

I'd been talking to Riley and told him to never go anywhere without the guys and he, being the egoistical ass, said that he's not scared of some silly threat coming from someone that was too cowardly to even reveal his name. Did he really think that he could fool me? He might seem calm on the outside but I bet all of my money that he's panicking on the inside.

Instead of him worrying, I was over here worrying for him. Yes, Sabrina Angel Winters, do have a heart and cares for others -- especially her crush -- as much as I hated to admit it. And even though I was a bitch, it didn't mean that I'm heartless. Deciding against not showing any worry in front of Riley, I decided to shot him a quick text in our own private conversation. I'm not so stupid to let the entire class know that I actually care for that prick.

| Look, just promise me that you'll be careful tmr. I really don't want to see anything happen to you. |

| Is Ms Heartless worried for me? |

| No! why would i be? I can't wait to see you get smashed to a pulp. |

| Just admit it, slave. Admit that u actually care and worry for me. |

| Don't push it, Sparrow. FINE! I'm worried for you and care for you. If ur pretty little face gets disfigured, i bet u'll be devasted. |

| Please, i'll still look as good as i am now even with my face disfigured. Aw, Ms Heartless do have a heart afterall. |

| Surprised? |

That narcissistic douchebag.

Riley: Hey everyone! Do you know that Brina actually cares and worry for me, about tomorrow?!

Shit. He did not just send that to everyone in the class group.

Me: NO! I don't!

Riley: Do you want me to screenshot it for everyone to see?

Me: NO! Don't you dare!

Riley: Fine.

Did I still care for his well-being? I wish that I didn't however, fuck I did. Especially since I had a feeling telling me that something was not going to be horrifically terrible tomorrow. But, I guess I'd just take one step at a time.

-----------------

"Shit, shit, shit." I kept repeating while pacing around my room back and forth taking quick glances at my reflection in the mirror. My face got sun burnt and the skin was peeling off. I should've known that this would happen. My face felt so tight and pain during the entire weekend and I had to refrain from scrunching my face or rubbing my hand on my face.

The condition right now, looked horrendous. My face was still red and what made it worse was the skin that was coming off intensified my pain and annoyance. I tried peeling all of the skin off but it was impossible, it made the condition even worse.