New Message?

My patience was running thin. I was getting so damn frustrated with Riley.

"Liam, Liam, Liam" Riley continued chanting.

He has been doing that for the past few minutes in class. I know it's quite short if you think about it but when it gets annoying, one second can feel like an eternity. He just had to act like a child, doesn't he? It has been a day since I've finally ended things with Liam and I was beginning to love the life being single but he has to remind me of him. You just had to remind me today? I realised that people started to look at me differently because of how cold hearted I had become. In this school, nothing goes unnoticed. If you were to even have sex and told just one person, give it 3 hours and everyone in the school would've found out. This makes the school horribly unbearable at times when you're their subject of the day.

"SHUT IT, RILEY." I mustered up all of my self-control to not just go up to him and shut him up. I gave him a glare and continued scribbling down the notes on the whiteboard.

"Why must I? The last time I checked, I'm the master of my own mouth," He took a deep breath and sang at an even higher octave, "LIAM LIAM LIAM LALALALA." He gave me his award winning smirk that would've make any girl faint -- not me. I quickly pinched his lips together to shut him up while giving him a forcing myself to smile maniacally.

"Hey Riley, you better shut it before I sew your lips together. Just so you know, me and him are officially, over. O. V. E. R. OVER okay. Now, before I let go of your lips, you better get that in your head and shut it okay? Stop chanting his name and shit and before you start saying that he dumped me, let me get this clear, I DUMPED HIM. Okay? Do I make myself clear to you, Riley?" I sang in a sweet voice.

Everyone was staring at me with wide-eyes -- they've never seen me do that before. Apparently there's a lot of firsts for them this week. Well, guys, it's normal for a girl -- like me -- to act like this. It's perfectly normal, right?

At least something good came out of it. I shocked him before I let go of his mouth and quickly resumed my scribbling. Even though I could see his smirk at the corner of my eyes, I knew that I somehow won this round. He held his hands up in defeat to further prove my point and ladies and gentlemen, that's how I wound up on his radar.

-------

The lunch bell finally rang - it felt like forever. Riley decided to change his seat and came next to me to annoy me by asking why I broke up with Liam. I replied to him by asking him to shut the hell up but he just wouldn't. So, I tried my hardest to keep him the heck out of my brain. And believe me, it was the hardest thing on earth. Someone like Riley has a special way of making himself seen. Making himself noticed and never off the radar of anyone in the school. Even the freshmans know him. Getting together with him was like an award -- that lasts only a few days before he finds someone new. It's perfectly normal to be an ex of Riley's in our school. I'm pretty sure at least three-quarters of the female population has been together with him at some point (or I might just be exaggerating but he did have a lot of exes).

I think he deserves the award for being the most persistent and annoying man alive. Anyone who has the ability to get together with so many girls should be persistent anyway. I mean, look at all of the tough nut shells he has to crack. Though maybe not a lot since at least half of the population would've easily opened their legs for him -- or maybe just their mouth. Who knows, I don't know what he does to the girls. But the one thing I know is that he's not a virgin. I mean, you most probably can sense that off a person. And with so many different rumours during the past 4 years of him sexing someone up, it really doesn't give you any chance to give him a good impression.

How I wish he has a mute button. We even got called out by the teacher asking both of us to keep quiet when I wasn't even talking. I barely have any association with him and here I was, getting scolded by a teacher for something I clearly did not do. Thanks, Riley! You're such a big help.