Don't Be A Nosey Bugger

I've waited for a text from Mr Player for about an hour and he still hadn't text me yet. Damn, what's the thing that he had to do that was so important that he can't even text me? Was it really as important as my supposed well being? I grumbled quietly under my breath while ruffling up my hair in frustration -- it felt nice you know? Just as I was about to get up to go shower, I received a text. I prayed in my head that it was Riley. Let's thank god for a moment right now for answering my prayers and making it come true.

A gigantic smile spread across my face as I immediately hit back a reply to him -- damn don't I feel desperate. But whatever. May the whole, "I'll take as long to reply him as he took for me" be damned!

| You really got me worried just now |

| I'll consider that as a successful troll then! |

| I only let u troll me >:( besides, that can't be considered as a troll since it considered ur well-being and made me worry. |

| Awww, is Mr Asshole worried about me? |

| No cheese. You should go cheer Sarah up, she's feeling sad right now. |

Sarah? Why on earth was he caring about her? And why on earth should I cheer her up? 

Instead of replying him, I just went straight to the shower to freshen up. I'm not exactly a wiz when it comes to cheering people up, the most I can do or say is tell them to relax and stop crying or something. Besides, if he wants to cheer her up, he could have the honor. Cheering Sarah up wasn't high on my list of things to accomplish before  I die -- not that it's even on it.

After my long shower, I finally stepped out of the shower -- though I was quite reluctant at first. Deciding to be nice, I went to fetch my phone and decided to help calm Sarah down. It's good to be in someone's good book sometimes, right? Or maybe I just wanted the recognition that I wasn't a good-for-nothing.

| The most i can do is to tell her to relax and stop crying >:( |

| You're so useless you know? You only know how to say those things to help them. |

| Am not! Take that back asshole!!! |

| Are too! Admit it! |

| Fine! |

| No, you're not, don't say that. I was just kidding. |

What. The. Fuck? That confusing prick. After texting Mr Confusing for awhile, I decided to help Sarah. I should've received an award. I told her to just calm down and give her boyfriend some space before chatting with him again. Maybe then they could make proper decisions and wouldn't be so hot headed -- who was I kidding, I'm awesome at this.

Helping her out was definitely time consuming while trying to reply to Riley's messages at the same time. I had to tell Riley that I was actually helping Sarah and not only telling her to calm down. He, being the stubborn ass, didn't believe me at all.

Finally, after the painful half an hour of explaining the whole concept of telling Sarah to calm down and give her boyfriend some space before talking to him again and telling Riley that I was helping, they finally settled down and listened to what I said. I tend to give good advice when I want to.

But after that, everything got even worse for me -- curse my luck. Sarah told me that she asked Riley if he liked me since "everyone" was confused about our relationship status. She even brought me into the picture by saying I was confused too. No bitch, just no. If you wanted to find out for your own purposes, please don't pull me into the picture -- that was just plain mean and manipulative.