He is My Mr Wrong After All

Warning: This chapter contains a huge part of messages.

---

It had been hard going through the entire week with a broken heart. Everyday felt like it was a repeat of yesterday. I'd either lie on my bed staring at nothing but the view out of my window, listen to music and feel even worse about myself, eat, shower and sleep. Everything felt so dull and lifeless -- just like a black and white movie. I'd finally worked out the courage to leave the comfort of my bedroom and return to the ever so warming and loving living room where I let the television brainwash me into sitting there like a zombie in front of the high-tech machine.

Time eventually heals everything right?

At that moment, I'm slowly numbing my mind by watching mindless cartoons. If only I'm like those cartoon characters where I wouldn't feel pain and probably wouldn't die from doing mindless stunts. Oh, it'd be something that I would love to have instead of being scared that I'd get knocked down by a car every time I crossed the road or something. Or maybe I wanted to have a life like Aria from Pretty Little Liars where I'm on a constant mission on finding out who the hell was A instead of worrying about the stupid numbing pain in my chest. It was probably better having a psychopathic stalker stalking me than feeling true heartbreak for the very first time.

Though my mind was drained from any real thoughts, I could still remember clearly every single tweet that Riley tweeted about his 'freedom'. All of it did more damage to me than anyone could think.

I'm finally free! I'm a free man!

Damn, I wish that I have a girlfriend to gloat around):

Evelyn, I now proclaim you the last seen queen.

Stop last seening me! @falsehopesx_ you're a serious last seen queen.

Did you want to know what's the worst part of this entire thing? My supposed 'friend' was chatting non-stop with him now and they're always mentioning each other on twitter. I didn't even want to know what they're actually doing when they're messaging. The thought of them doing what we did together last time kills me slowly every time I thought about it. How could your friend just go communicate and befriend the enemy so easily? Have she no humanity? Didn't she know that ex-boyfriends were strictly off limits?

Unlocking my phone, I went straight to messages to check if any new messages had been sent in the group.

Selena: Does anyone here knows which starbucks can you get cotton candy frappe at?

Heather: Not sure. You can always try the one in the mall nearest to us?

Selena: Is it nice?

Riley: It is a little too sweet, if you ask me.

Selena: But we didnt. Now did we?

Heather: Yeah, it is kinda sweet but I still find it nice, though.

Riley: I have a friend who likes drinking cotton candy frappe too.

Me: Yeah I think I know who your 'friend' is. It is Evelyn isn't it?

Riley: Yeah, it is Evelyn. How do you know?

Me: Because I'm her fucking friend too?

Riley: Don't be angry, Brina. Don't tell me you're jealous.

Me: Me? Jealous? Why would I be when we're over? 

Riley: Don't lie, Brina.