I Want a Zombie Apocalypse Too!

"So, what's this movie about?" I asked Bryan, looking at the tickets that were in my hand. Sometimes, I really need to work on my rejection methods. "If I tell you about this movie, there won't be much of a surprise. Let's just say that this movie is an apocalyptic film that is beyond awesome and is kind of related to the game, 'Last of Us'."

"Did it scare the shit out of you?" I laughed, thinking about Bryan's weakness when it came to horror movies -- though this couldn't really be counted as a horror movie.

"Shut up, Sabrina. We'll see who has the last laugh after the movie."

"Bring. It. On."

"Where's Riley? I thought he was coming?" I questioned with a yawn, looking around for him. As much as I hate to admit it, I still wanted to see him even though he completely shattered my heart -- the pain I got when I see him just appealed to me. It's like picking at a scab that would've been best left alone. Even though you know that it's going to hurt if you reopen the wound, you still do it anyway.

"He was here just now but went home to change. Apparently, some cops searched him because they thought that he was some dude who does drugs. And, he was wearing entirely black -- it's a wonder the cops took so long to notice him," Alex laughed at his fellow friend, shaking his head in disbelief. With his scheming looks and being dressed in all black, you would've been a fool thinking he didn't have a hidden agenda. What his agenda was beyond me.

Right after Alex replied, Riley came right in through the doors looking clean and fresh -- I hated to admit but he looked great. Damn it, scab! 

Stop staring at Riley, Sabrina. Don't let him know that you still find him attractive. RETRACT YOUR GOD DAMN STARE, SABRINA WINTERS.

"Can we go into the theater now?" I asked, feigning boredom trying to act as though he had no effect on me. Which we all know was a total lie.

"Sure, but let's get some popcorn first," Zander replied, walking straight ahead to the snacks counter. After getting all of our snacks, we made our way towards the theater.

"Move in, Sabrina!" Bryan whispered-shouted, trying to get me in. It's not that I didn't want to move in, it was just that I was reluctant about moving in while Riley was right smack behind me. There's no way was I going to sit right next to him throughout the entire film -- the awkwardness will be too intense. Call me childish but I just had my best intentions at heart.

"Just come in!"

I slowly -- and reluctantly -- moved in with Riley right behind me and took a seat next to Bryan, trying to keep as much distance away from Riley as I could. Being able to sense my awkwardness, Zander asked me to change seats with him so that he could share popcorn with Riley -- I would like to thank god for that -- and I quickly agreed. Though it was painfully obvious that he did it to save my ass.

All in all, the movie was fantastic. The climax never seemed to die down completely and the story line was awesome. Let's just say that after the movie, I found a hidden love for zombie movies. After the movie, all of us made our way to Zander's place to have our famous gossip session.

"So, um Riley, who do you prefer? Sabrina or Christina?" Bryan questioned.

"Christina," I said, helping Riley finish what he was about to say, not wanting to hear him say it himself. I swear if I were to keep picking at the scab, there's going to be a nasty scar.

"Christina," He agreed, nodding his head and looking at my direction. Was it normal to feel thousands of needles poking my heart? Ouch. Even though I knew it, and said it, I still didn't want to hear him say it. Couldn't he said no comment? Or something? Deny it? Something! God! Anything but her.