The Break Up

It was normal to feel jealous when you see your crush flirting with other girls right? Yes? No? Well, that's exactly what I'm feeling right now. During our trip back home, though Riley and I did have our famous 'arguments', he spent quite a portion of his time flirting with Camila while I just stared at the ground listening to the both of them having fun.

Hey, life wasn't all rainbows and lollipops right? Not everything can go the way that you want and certainly you can't get your crush to give you their 110% attention. It was not like he likes me back either -- it was a stupid one sided love.

However, I just couldn't get rid of the stupid smile forming on my stupid face. I'd been grinning like a love-sick idiot for the past hour since I got home from the ever so lovely outing. Yet, I had this feeling rumbling deep beneath me -- which may be due to my hunger but I highly doubted it -- because of my realisation of liking Mr Player.

By liking someone, it meant that I'm putting myself in danger of getting my heartbroken again -- which just might happen.

Could I really take that risk and end up feeling even worse?

No. Both you and I both know that you won't be able to withstand the pain that it'll bring you if you get your heartbroken once again.

My inner sub-conscious was right, I couldn't argue with her at all. Oh what I wouldn't do for him to feel the same way about me, maybe just a message from him would make my night. But dreams are for losers, because in reality, dreams don't come true. I scoffed at myself for being so silly, thinking that dreams actually do come true.

| I still haven't slap you back yet >:( it's unfair that u get to slap me so many times today and i'm not able to retaliate. You're gonna get it Brina >:( |

Were my eyes deceiving me? He actually messaged me, again? Shit, I'm pretty sure my eyes were playing tricks on me right now. I immediately clenched both of my hands into fists and rubbed my eyes in order to stop my hallucination.

After my intense rubbing -- to make sure I wasn't seeing things -- I took a glance at my phone again, bracing myself for it to be all just an illusion. But to my surprise, it wasn't. Mr Player actually sent me a message. I could feel my heart rate increasing every single second, and it was all due to my excitement and butterflies.

| No! It is fair! You've slapped me tons of times before, this is just my revenge. Your bad luck is to be blame for this, if you checked your bike's condition, your hands won't be filled with the grease from the bike. |

| ): all thanks to you. I've experienced terrible bad luck today. Firstly, the shirt that i wore afterwards wasn't even mine, it was Zander's. Secondly, the bike i rented was in terrible condition and caused me to fall. Thirdly, i lost my glasses and the bracelet. Fourthly, I wasn't able to slap you due to my dirty hands ): Lastly, i had to carry your heavy ass because u were scared of drowning. |

Talk about serious bad luck. I couldn't believe he actually lost that bracelet. That bracelet was actually something like a relationship band that he got with one of his ex's last time and he still held it dearly to himself till this day. He'd always wear it whenever he could and made sure to take good care of it, and not to lose it. That should be, without a doubt, a huge blow to him.

| You can't blame it on me, it was all your terrible luck's fault. I merely took the perfect opportunity to get my revenge. You were the one who brought me to the deep even though i've warned you countless of times! >:( You lost your glasses? What are u gonna do about it? |

| Ask my parents to get me a new one? Seriously, Brina, you're so slow. |

I wanted to ask him about the bracelet and his feelings towards losing it but I knew that I'd be pushing the limit. The poor fellow already had a terrible day, if I did ask him, he might just shun me -- I don't think I want that to happen.