Feminism and Over-Generalisation

A/N: surprise guys! Enjoy! See you guys in a months plus time!!

==============

The past month had been pretty much expected, you can say. Riley and I stopped texting after 2 weeks and apparently, I'd became almost invisible to him. I could still remember the last text he sent. "Haha, ok"

He had tried to sit at other seats however, the teachers always tried to pull him back. Not saying that I'm that surprised or anything but I was kind of expecting something different and unexpected from him.

He did continue to try to push my buttons -- more like I pushed my buttons myself. After he stopped texting and talking to me, he started finding some other poor -- lucky -- souls to keep him entertained.

He was just pretty much filled with surprises lately -- some more than others. Who the hell took the bus when he has a god damn car? That's just preposterous! If I had a car, you'd be seeing me driving it around everywhere I go. Why on earth would I settle for a bus? Why on earth would he?

Every single day, my relaxation time before I reached the hellhole got disrupted because Mr Popular decided to get on the god damn bus that I was in. As if that wasn't enough: he had to go start flirting with every single soul that has a god damn vagina and a pair of boobs.

To be honest -- I may sound crazy -- I was still kind of excited for the little party. I mean, I loved to find out what's going to happen later at night.

The awkwardness I'm experiencing was just wow. Since the party was going to last all night long, we'd decided to stay over at a friend's house that's about 10 minutes away from the celebration venue. So, I needed to pack all my essentials -- which was probably just a new set of clothing -- and bring the gigantic bag along with me till I reached the house. You know, it's pretty weird that the celebration was being held at an open field.

When the word party came into your mind, you'd naturally think about a building, someone's house or like an enclosed area -- not an open field. Well, then again, there were a lot of pretty weird things on earth. And I was all up for something spontaneous. I was sick and tired of the monotony of my life after Riley decided to leave me alone.

"Hey guys, so where are the others? We need to get the food for later on," I asked, moving the strap of my bag.

"They're coming but some of them asked us to get the food first so we won't waste anymore time," Alex replied, getting ready to move.

Lesson learnt: never bring me along when you all want to go grocery shopping. The only thing that's on my mind and was acceptable to me were only junk food, instant noodles and soda. You want healthy food? Ha, go fuck yourself. I'm going to get more junk food. That explained my extremely gigantic thighs.

"You know, Sab, if you can just stop consuming unhealthy food, maybe you can lose a couple of pounds," Alex joked, poking at my exposed thighs.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself. You have your own thighs to poke." I scowled, sticking my tongue out as a defense.

Now, you might think that I might be exaggerating when I tell you this but... Riley looked extremely fucking hot. With his flannel top, jeans and glasses. Like god fucking damn, there should be a law saying that a guy couldn't make himself look hotter than he already was. He was making it extremely difficult for me to stop staring at him. The whole geek meets chic was working for him.

Hey, it was not everyday that he could look like that. "So, you have enough time to go buy a smoothie but not enough to come help us do some grocery shopping?" I asked sarcastically. Hey, when in doubt -- more like in a trance -- use sarcasm to save yourself.