Unwanted company

"Are you coming for the study group?" Faking enthusiasm in my voice as I asked the ever so lovely Sarah.

"Yup," she popped the 'p',"Since the last test tomorrow doesn't require much revision." God, I hate how confident she is about her studies. She act as though she knows everything. "Because she does, genius. She practically learnt everything that you all are learning right now." My inner sub-conscious is so right. She has definitely learn all of this things before. Have I ever mentioned that she's a year older than us? Well, she is. When she came here to study, she had to stay back a grade even though she's a smart Asian.

I was definitely, NOT looking forward to the study group this afternoon. As much as I did not want to go, I was forced to by Zander and Riley. Besides, how can I leave Sarah and Riley alone without letting me be included in their 'fun'. There was no way in hell am I going to let them get even closer. No way, hosay.

"I'll see you later then." I forced a fake smile, grabbing all of my things before rushing out into the hallway to catch up with my friends.

"I can't believe that she is going." I groaned once I was next to them, walking along side. "I feel you Sab, but no worries. You still have me to accompany you." Beamed Faith. She's finally joining all of us for study group after much persuasions. I don't think I'll be able to stand being in her presence as she talk with her fake, high-pitched voice and annoyingness. If no one beats the crap out of her to shut up, I think I'll beat the crap out of myself just to end the torture.

-----------------

"When is she coming?" I asked trying to disguise my digust with something more cheerful.

"She said that she'll be reaching any moment now." Replied Riley, texting his wonderful girlfriend. She's a serious clingy girl if you ask me, every now and then, she'll just send a text to Riley checking up on him with "I love you" or "I miss you". Talk about mushy.

"Stop talking to her and start concentrating on your revision," I snapped, clearly annoyed at the fact that he has been on his phone for the past half an hour.

"Who are you to command me, slave." He questioned, emphasising on the word 'slave'.

"Not this again." I groaned, rolling my eyes at him.

We finally started opening up to each other and fooled around, chatted and had serious fun with Alex, Faith, Heather, well with everyone there actually. I really didn't want this to end, it was so fun just chilling with them without any added pressure.

"Hey guys!" Chirped someone. Shit, no no no. She's going to ruin the moment.

"Hey Sarah!" Everyone smiled while I just gave her a small wave with an angry smile. If there's such a thing.

"Let's get the studying started." She sat down, taking out her notes being as studious as ever.

She was wearing an off shoulder chiffon top, shorts and a pair of vintage styled flats and carrying an envelope bag. She looked overdressed for this kind of hang out, if you ask me. Everyone of us here are either wearing t-shirts and shorts or jeans with flip flops or sandals. Did she seriously think that we're out to the town areas to shop?

Everyone actually started studying but slowly gave up one by one. By 30 minutes, everyone was gathered around a table, having fun while I was stuck in a corner because I did not feel like I belonged in their conversation. I had to stay quiet beside Sarah, while she's frantically memorising all the points in her notes that were brilliantly coloured.

After about 10 minutes of their chattering, all of them slowly dispersed and came back to the table where I was at. I'm glad to say that since she arrived, everything had gone down hill for me. I've been insulted, taunted and teased by Mr Asshole. He did not have a lack of something creative to say about me from the way my hair was, to how I look and how I'm unable to win him in an argument or how I wasn't quick witted enough for any creative comebacks. I was so close to shutting his damn ass of a mouth by using duct tape.